This is a very helpful TranscribeMe review that reveals a lot about this transcription service.
This review delves deep into this service and answers important questions most people have, including whether it’s a scam or legit transcription service.
First things first…
If you can type fast then you may become a transcriptionist. You can transcribe words from audio recordings into texts.
TranscribeMe is one of those platforms where you can get paid to earn as a transcriptionist.
There are lots of things you should know about TranscribeMe. This review discusses most of them.
What is TranscribeMe?
TransrcribeMe is a company that provides its clients with various types of transcription services.
This company has been around for a long time and has grown to become of the best in the industry.
TranscribeMe offers its huge clientele with some of the best services with the following features:
- Easy to use and intuitive platform where people can purchase and manage their transcripts.
- Best value work all the time.
- The highest accuracy transcription works from the best transcriptionists.
- Uses the industry’s best security(encryption) to keep customer content/clients content secure.
- Ensures quick delivery as it provides a fast turnaround from the pool of over 2 million registered transcriptionists.
- Provides around-the-clock customer support and also swift response times to customer demands.
At TranscribeMe, clients get the satisfaction of dealing with one of the best transcription services around.
Is TranscribeMe a Scam or Legit Transcription Service?
TranscribeMe is definitely not a scam transcription site. It is a genuine site and it is legal.
It even has a very impressive A+ ratings with the BBB.
You can comfortably sign-up with this platform and start making money from the comfort of your home as a transcriptionist.
How TranscribeMe Works for Clients?
Individuals or businesses which need transcription services can take advantage of what TranscribeMe offers.
The following steps apply when they work with TranscribeMe to get the best transcription service:
- They upload their audio recordings using the easy drag and drop online portal of TranscribeMe. They can also record their connection through smartphone applications.
- Once the audio is received by TranscribeMe, it would be processed and routed to the most qualified transcribers.
- Once the file is transcribed, it is made available to download to the client in the preferred output.
TranscribeMe is a very trusted platform that has partnered with some of the best brands in the world.
Some of the most companies that work with this company include ORACLE, Genesys, Kaplan, Harvard University, Cisco, Deloitte, Salesforce, Pandora, Facebook, and more.
If you have the skill of transcribing audio files into text format then you should work with TranscribeMe.
This company hires transcriptionists that can work online from anywhere to provide the best quality transcription services to its huge client base.
4 Top Reasons to Work With TranscribeMe
There are many reasons to work with TranscribeMe. The following are some of the top reasons that transcriptionists take advantage of:
1. Career Advancements opportunities for transcriptionists
You will grow and learn while working with this company.
Working with this company provides you with the opportunity to work and grow in various projects.
These would allow you to develop skills that would help you get high-paying positions and projects.
2. Highest paying projects
TranscribeMe pays its transcriptionist well. The company has one of the highest paying rates in the industry.
According to the site, the transcriptionist can earn $15 – $22 per audio hour and top monthly earnings at $2,200 (average monthly earnings are $250).
Transcriptionists can also get higher pay if they engage as medical transcriptionists working from home and specialized transcriptionists.
3. Joining doesn’t Cost a penny
TranscribeMe is a platform which you don’t pay any money to join but makes you money.
To get started, you simply need a computer with a reliable Internet connection.
4. TranscribeME provides flexibility
If you are a transcriptionist with TranscribeMe, you can enjoy lots of flexibility.
You can work and earn money with this from the comfort of your home whenever you want and how much you want.
Job Requirements to Work With TranscribeMe
TransribeMe does not require you to have a specific academic degree. Also, the platform does not require experience.
However, you may need to have passed a test before you can qualify. This test or TranscribeMe exam will be provided to you after you have applied.
The first step of the test will require that you answer multiple-choice questions. This test centers around grammar, punctuation, and style guide.
Once you complete this test, you will proceed to the next section where you have to transcribe audio files.
TranscribeME will provide you with two audio files to transcribe. If you pass the tests, then you will be contacted within 12 days.
However, if you fail the test, you have two opportunities to retake the test.
How Much Money TranscribeMe Pays
TranscribeME pays its transcriptionists well. For a one-minute audio recording, you are expected to spend at least 4 minutes.
TranscribeME pays from $15 – $22 per audio hour.
How much you make will depend on you and how much you put in.
Your location, the type of project you are offered, and the effort you put in a sum up how much you are going to make from this company.
Pros of Using TanscribeMe
There are many pros or benefits you will enjoy while working with TranscribeMe. These have been highlighted as:
- You will get well paid as this company is one of the highest-paid transcription companies around. They offer the best well-paid transcription jobs for independent contractors.
- You can work with this company even if you have no experience. Yes, TranscribeMe can employ you without minding if you have experience with transcription or not.
- From the onset, you would be tested with a transcription exam. If you pass the exam, then you are good to go. If not, you still have two more chances to retake and pass the exam.
- You can take advantage of the crowdsourcing system that makes transcribing less tedious and more flexible to the transcriber.
- You can access transcription jobs sent in by clients and you can complete the job at your own time.
- If you are fluent in many languages, then you will get paid more. The truth remains that multi-lingual transcribers earn more money than those who can only transcribe just in one language.
- You can work with TranscribeMe irrespective of your location. This company hires transcribers worldwide.
- You can access the TransribeMe intuitive platform. This makes it easy for you to navigate the site, sign up, and do what you want to do naturally.
- You will receive regular payouts once you earn and request payouts. TranscribeMe allows transcribers to request payouts when their accounts have reached $25.
- TranscribeMe is the preferred choice for many transcribers. One of the reasons for choosing this platform is because they offer a steady work stream to transcribers.
- You can grow and learn as a transcriber with TranscrbeMe. This is because you can easily access a variety of transcription jobs and topics.
- The more jobs and topics you engage with, the more transcription knowledge and experience you will garner.
- Also, you can connect with some of the best brains in the industry and learn from them.
- You can work from the comfort of your own home and enjoy all flexibility working with TanscribeMe. This means you can work whenever you want and how much you want.
Cons of Using TranscribeMe
The cons or disadvantages of using TranscribeMe include:
- You must pass their exams before you qualify for a transcription job.
- This company has a very strict policy when it concerns the type of transcripts submitted. So, you must produce a top-notch or high-quality transcription project. Anything short of this will mean that your script would be rejected.
- You must ensure that you don’t a rejection rate of 10% for all the transcripts submitted. TranscribeMe blocks the account of any members whose transcripts have reached 10% rejection.
- TranscribeMe offers available jobs on a first-come, first-serve basis. This means you are not guaranteed work when you start.
Reviews of other Companies That Pay You For Different Fun Activities
Below are review of some more companies that pay you for doing different fun activities that you would even do for free. With these companies you join for free and get paid to view ads, watch videos, listen to music, share your thoughts and opinions, etc.
- ZenSurveys Review
- RebatesMe Review
- FusionCash Review
- Survey Voices
- YouGov Review
- Applike Review
- Opinion Outpost
- Palfish Review
- Neobux Review
- Slicethepie Review
- InstaGC Review
- Nielsen Review
As you have seen from reading this useful review about TranscibeME, it’s definitely not a scam transcription service.
This review explained a lot about how it works and provided helpful answers to some of the top frequently asked questions about this platform.