If you want to know all about Sweatcoin, then you should read this detailed review.
It explains all about Sweatcoin and provides helpful answers to many questions you might have about this awesome app.
Many apps are now available to pay users to exercise and lose weight, such as HealthyWage. Another reputable app that does similar is Sweatcoin. This pays you to walk.
So, you not only become healthier, but you also earn digital currencies you can utilize for vital goods and services.
Sweatcoin is a great app that pays you to exercise and walk. It pays you a digital currency known as “Sweat coins” for exercising your body indoor or outdoor.
It works more like a step counter and activity tracker app.
If you use this app, you can earn coins that you can spend on gadgets, sports kit, fitness training, healthy nutrition, and more.
It’s definitely one of the money earning apps that really pays.
Sweatcoin is a product of Sweatco Ltd. The company is headquartered in London. Sweatcoin was launched in May 2016.
The founders are Russian entrepreneurs living in England. Their names are Oleg Fomenko, Anton Derlyatka, Danil Perushev, and Egor Khmelev.
How Sweatcoin works
Sweatcoin works by tracking and verifying your outdoor steps using your phone’s accelerometers and GPS location. This is made possible with the use of the company’s algorithm.
Your steps get converted into the digital currency – Sweatcoins.
For every 1,00 outdoor steps you take, you earn 0.95 Sweatcoins. Yes, this company charges only 5% commission per Sweatcoin created.
Once you have enough Sweatcoins you can use them to buy goods and services from brands in the app’s marketplace.
Is Sweatcoin free?
Yes, joining Sweatcoin is free. However, it has membership levels which allow you to earn more benefits as you progress.
You can upgrade from one membership level to another for free. All you need do is exercise and earn more Sweatcoins.
The default membership level is called “Mover”. This allows you to earn up to 5 Sweatcoins per day. This means you also earn up to 150 Sweatcoins per month.
A list of the different membership levels and what you earn is highlighted below:
- Mover – Free and allows you to earn up to 150 Sweatcoins per month
- Shaker – 4.75 Sweatcoins a month and allows you to earn up to 300 Sweatcoins per month
- Quaker – 20 Sweatcoins a month and allows you to earn up to 450 Sweatcoins per month
- Breaker – 30 Sweatcoins a month and allows you to earn up to 600 Sweatcoins per month
So, the more Sweatcoins you earn the higher your membership level.
How does Sweatcoin make money?
According to the company, Sweatcoin makes money off their sponsorship and partnership with brands in their marketplace.
These include big healthcare and insurance companies.
They also plan to work with national and local governments to help them achieve goals of making their citizens/residents more physically active.
Pros of Sweatcoin
There are lots of pros to using Sweatcoint. These include:
- Sweatcoin is free. You don’t pay any money to join.
- Sweatcoin pays you to walk. The more you walk, the healthier you become.
- Sweatcoin can be downloaded via the App Store and the Google Play Store. So, whether you use an iPhone or Andriod phone, Sweatcoin will help you get what you want.
- Sweatcoins that you have earned can be used by buying different items and enjoy different services. With these digital currencies, you can take advantage of items ranging from high-tech shoes to iPhones. You can also take advantage of anti-gravity yoga classes, and more.
- Sweatcoins utilizes your phone’s GPS and other features to track your movement. All you need is to install the app on the right device and you are good to go.
- Sweatcoins operates like a pedometer. It runs in the background, to count your steps as a step packer or tracker.
- Sweatcoin helps you to achieve a fitness goal. You can up a goal and keep track of it on Sweatcoin.
- Sweatcoins offer members opportunities to earn Sweatcoins in different ways. You not only earn by walking, but you can also earn via the daily rewards offers. Here, you earn Sweatcoins by simply watching ads within the marketplace.
According to the site “To claim your daily reward, simply go to the marketplace screen, click “Claim it now” under the daily reward module, watch the ad from start to finish, and that’s it – 1 Sweatcoin is all yours.”
- The Sweatcoins earned can be spent on the marketplaces with the brands the company partner with.
- Sweatcoins reward you for inviting your family members or friends. You can need to invite your friends and family members to Sweatcoin (you’ll get 5 Sweatcoins for each new Sweatcoiner that joins).
- You can become a Sweatcoin influencer and enjoy greater benefits. You will be able to earn unlimited Paypal cash vouchers and other attractive rewards for referring people via your invite link.
Cons of Sweatcoin
There are some cons to using Sweatcoin. These include:
- You cannot cash out your Sweatcoins earnings via bank transfer or PayPal. You can only spend your earnings in the marketplace of their brand partners. So, if you want real cash, you will not get with Sweatcoin. The company has emphasized that its aim in the long-term is to make Sweatcoin a fully-fledged currency.
- Only your outdoor steps count with Sweatcoin. The algorithm does not pick your indoor steps. However, the site has revealed that indoor steps would be picked in the future.
Reviews of other Programs that Pays or Rewards You For Everyday Activities
- Slicethepie Review
- InstaGC Review
- AppTrailers Review
- Mistplay Review
- Survey Junkie Review
- Swagbucks Review
- Panelbase Review
- EasyShift Review
- Prolific Academic Review
- UserTesting Review
- Survey Rewardz Review
- Acti-Labs Review
- LeapForce Review
As you can see from this review of Sweatcoin, it can really pays you to walk and get fit.
The information shared in this review can really help you make a better decision about this amazing fitness app.
You can check out Sweatcoin and start getting paid to walk outdoors. You will get fitter, healthier, and richer with this platform!