Are you interested in an app that will you earn money with your smartphone?
If yes, then you will not be disappointed.
There are lots of smartphone apps that allow users to make money doing different things on their devices.
One of the passionate things that people can do to make money with their smartphones is by answering surveys.
One of the best survey apps you can check out to make money with surveys is Survey Honey.
First, this company has paid $25+ million to members:
It is an app worth considering since you are interested in getting paid to answer survey questions.
This is a comprehensive Survey Honey review that shows whether this is a scam or a legit survey site.
It also answers very important questions most people have about it, especially regarding how much it pays and whether it really pays or not.
What Is Survey Honey?
Survey Honey is a platform that allows users to get paid with coins to complete surveys.
Therefore it is a survey panel that rewards users for completing tasks.
The company is based in the United States and headquartered in the State of Colorado.
The Survey Honey site allows users to have one registered account, they must be 18 years and above, and they must live within the United States and its associated territories.
How Does Survey Honey Works?
Survey Honey works like most other sites.
It operates an online survey platform through which researchers may conduct survey projects.
Brands may approach Survey Honey to generate data from targeted audiences and which they can use to make vital marketing and product decisions.
Survey Honey uses its proprietary database to select a member who is paid to complete surveys.
So, Survey Honey offers the user the opportunity to complete surveys and earn coins.
You can join Survey Honey in these steps:
- Sign up – Enter your profile details and match to a survey you qualify for.
- Share Your Opinions – Earn coins for every survey you complete.
- Cash-out – Redeem your coins for cash at PayPal or Quick Pay. 100 coins equal $1. You need at least cash out when you have earned coins worth $18.
Is Survey Honey a Scam or Legit Surveys Platform?
Survey Honey is not a scam platform. Instead, it’s legit.
Member genuinely makes money from this site.
It partners with some of the best notable brands and institutions like Harvard University, Stanford, Lyft, BMW, Danone, Paperless Post, Capital One, Instacart, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Who Can Use This Survey Honey?
The person eligible to use Survey Honey must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Must live within the United States and its associated territories.
- Have only one registered account
- Abide by the terms and conditions outlined by Survey Honey.
How to Sign Up With Survey Honey
To sign up with Survey Honey, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the SurveyHoney.com website and click on the “Join Now” button.
- Enter your email to sign up or your Facebook or Google Account to sign up.
- Provide your full legal name, your date of birth, your phone number, your zip code, and your email address.
- Complete your registration by verifying your account via two-factor authentication using a valid US mobile Phone and also via a random video checkup.
- Once you are account is set up, you can start taking surveys sent to you.
What Are the Top Features of Survey Honey?
Survey Honey is a platform that offers a lot of features.
With Survey Honey you can choose to be paid with the Quick Pay feature.
This will allow you to get your earning within 24 hours, but you will sacrifice 20% of your earnings as charges.
However, if you prefer the standard cash out where you pay comes in within 2 weeks, then then you can opt for PayPal and keep 1005 of your earnings.
Survey Honey allows users to get informed about the best times to earn.
You can join the hive and see what the buzz is all about.
Survey Honey promises and ensures that your personal information is never sold or shared with third parties.
Again, this company has paid $25+ million to members:
Also, all the survey responses on this platform are made on an anonymous basis.
Survey Honey allows members to earn coins through daily polls.
These are surveys made in the form of vote casting.
You can participate in 10 or more daily polls and become eligible for their monthly prize drawing.
Refer and Earn
Survey Honey allows the member to invite friends using a personal referral link.
You get 10% of your referrals earnings for life.
Where Is Super Honey Available?
Super Honey is available for users in the United States and associated territories.
If you are not from these locations, you are not eligible to use the site.
Ways to Make Money With Survey Honey
The main way to make money from Survey Honey is through paid surveys.
Once you register and complete your profile, Super Honey will match you with surveys
You can participate in the surveys and share your opinion.
When you complete a survey, you earn “HoneyCoins”.
These are like points or credits you earn.
You can exchange the Survey Honey “Coins” you accumulate for cash through PayPal.
For every 100 Coins, you receive you earn $1.
The cash-out threshold for Survey Honey is $18 or 1,800 Survey Honey Coins.
If you are interested in getting paid faster, then you can use Quick Pay – a payment gateway from Super Honey.
Most of the surveys you answer through Survey Honey are from third-party sites.
Other ways of earning from Survey Honey include:
You earn HoneyCoins by casting votes each day.
You can participate in 10 or more daily polls and become eligible for the Survey Honey monthly prize drawing.
You earn 10% of the earnings of your referrals in the Survey Honey platform.
Use the unique referral code sent to you by Survey Honey to invite friends, followers, or family members from social media, or blogs.
How Does Payment Work With Survey Honey?
Survey Honey payment is simple.
After accumulating enough HoneyCoins, you can cash out through PayPal or Quick Pay.
If you prefer to get your payout through PayPal then you need to comply with the following criteria:
- You must have a verified PayPal account.
- You must be located within the USA
- You must have your account verified via a random video checkup.
- You must have an accrued balance of at least $18 in your Survey Honey account.
What Are the Pros of Survey Honey?
- Super Honey rewards you with $3 when you register and set up your account.
- Survey Honey is an easy-to-use website. The design of the website is modern with an easy and fast user interface
- Survey Honey has a referral program that allows users to earn 10% of what their referrals earned from the site.
- Survey Honey offers members the opportunity to enter into monthly sweepstakes where they can win a cash prize. Once a member completes more than 10 surveys or polls per day, he qualifies for the monthly draws.
- Survey Honey members can choose to get their payout through PayPal or Quick Pay.
What Are the Cons of Survey Honey?
- Survey Honey requires the user to sign up with a phone number. This could signify a breach of privacy from users.
- Survey Honey members may choose to cash out their earnings through the Quick Pay bank transfer. This option could be discouraging as it will cost the member 20% of his earnings before he can cash out.
- Survey Honey does not guarantee you will win in the monthly draw.
What Is the Survey Honey Alternatives?
In case you want to know of Survey Honey alternatives, then you may be considering other sites that work similarly with it.
Some of these sites include Swagbucks, PrizeRebel, Superpay.me, InboxDollars, MyPoints, Pinecone Research, Grabpoints, etc.
Other Interesting Survey Sites To Consider:
- Superpay Review
- Opinion Inn Survey Site
- Opinion City Survey Site
- Opinion Bar Survey Site
- Panel Champ Survey Site
- Pollpass Surevey Site
- Gg2u Paid Survey Site
- Forthright Survey Site
As this review has shown, Survey Honey is worth checking out.
It is a platform that allows users to get paid to complete surveys.
You can earn coins by answering surveys, taking daily polls, or by referring others.
Exchange your coins for cash and get paid.
Again, this company has paid $25+ million to members: