This is a very helpful SliceThePie review that tells you all you need to know about this platform.
It also explains why this is one of the best platforms that make you money just listening to music.
So, yes, if you are one of those who loves listening to music, you can certainly get paid by this platform.
One of the most interesting things that enjoy doing is listening to music. The past time cuts across different ages and genders.
It is interesting to know that these days you can also get paid by listening to the music you enjoy. This is where Slicethepie comes in.
This platform is known for compensating music lovers for rating and reviewing new songs and artists.
There are lots of things you must know about Slicethepie.
Keep reading to get answers to the most frequently asked questions related to Slicethepie.
What is SliceThePie?
SliceThePie is a website that pays people to write reviews on new songs before they are released. People can also write reviews on fashion items, commercials, and accessories.
Unsigned artists, fashion designers, and brands use reviews or feedback to make decisions.
In addition, the reviews help Slicethepie to find the best artists and best brand to radio placements and other opportunities.
You earn cash for every review you write. If you leave better reviews, you will earn better money!
Is SliceThePie a Scam or Legit Site?
SliceThePie is definitely not a scam site. It’s legit and really rewards those who listen to music and write reviews.
Slicethepie claims to be the largest paid review site on the Internet. It was founded in 2007. It was first created as a fun and interactive website.
Over the years, it has evolved into one of the largest music review search engines where thousands of independent artists and major US record labels get on-demand feedback every month.
How To Register With SliceThePie
Here are the steps to register or join SliceThePie:
- You can sign up with SliceThePie by clicking on the sign-up Thereafter, a page will turn up where you are expected to fill in your first name, last name, password, email address, gender, and date of birth.
- You will also check the box where you agreed to be notified via email of any bonus payments, high paid surveys, and other opportunities. You can opt-out at any time from these emails whenever you want.
- Once you have done all these, then you can click on the “join” button.
- An activation email would be sent to the email address you used. Check your inbox and click on the “Confirm account” link.
- You would be redirected the SliceThePie welcome page, and you will see a notice that your account is now active.
- You can then log into your account using your email and the password you used during the registration.
- Your personal SliceThePie page would be displayed when you log in. This page shows the different categories of reviews or subjects you can choose from. It also displays links to refer a friend, your account balance, and logout.
Who Can Join SliceThePie?
To join SliceThePie you must fulfill the minimum age requirements, the geographical requirements.
This platform only allows one member per unique email address.
So, you should be up to 18 years, and a US citizen to qualify for SliceThePie membership.
However, SliceThePie is currently available in most English-speaking territories and Germany. If you are based in any these locations, then SliceThePie is available for you.
How SliceThePie Works
You can visit the website and click on the signup button. Once you have completed your registration, then you can log in to start making reviews.
For instance, if you want to review a song, you can click on the “Music” category. You would be taken to a page where you are going to fill in some personal details about yourself.
In my case, I had to fill in the appropriate answers to the following questions:
- Which of these best describes your ethnicity?
- Which of these options best describes your employment status?
- Which of these options best describes your relationship status?
- What is your yearly household income?
- How many children are there in your household?
- From time to time would you like to be invited to earn money to take part in other surveys?
- What musical genres do you like?
You would be shown a page to rate different genres of music based on a scale of 0 – 10 or from hate to love.
If you are done with the above, then an audio file or song is displayed. You need to listen to at least 90 seconds before you can submit your review.
Once you are done with the review, you can rate the song on the scale of 1 – 10.
Click the “Submit button” and you will get a message that said Well done, and the money you earn would is displayed or credited to your account.
For me, I made a quick review of a song and got $0.06 instantly.
Slicethepie would show you another song to review and earn money. The more reviews you make, the more money you earn!
How Much Money You Can Earn With SliceThePie
You can earn from $0.01 to $0.20 in a single review. The more reviews you make, the more money you will earn.
If you earn a minimum of $10 then you can make withdrawals.
The money would be transferred directly into your PayPal account.
If you really love music it’s indeed like getting paid and rewarded for doing nothing – you enjoy the music and still get rewarded!
Can You Actually Earn More With SliceThePie?
Yes, you can earn more money with this platform.
If you have a star rating on Slicethepie you will actually get more review and earn more money.
It is expected that you submit detailed, varied and constructive reviews in well-written English.
This will help you get a better rating and a bigger bonus payment. Slicethepie rewards members who truly leave detailed reviews!
Payment Options by SliceThePie
Slicethepie only pays members cash. You will not be rewarded with points or with gift cards.
Irrespective where you are based, you will be paid via cash or the US Dollars.
Payments usually take up to 5 days to process. Most payments are made on Tuesdays and Fridays.
How to Withdraw Money From Slicethepie
Slicethepie only pays through PayPal. So, you must have a PayPal account before you register with this platform.
The email address you used to register with Slicethepie must be similar to the one used in your PayPal account. This makes it easy for your payment to be processed and for you to withdraw your money.
When you have reached the minimum $10 withdrawal threshold, go to your account balance section and click on the “make a withdrawal” link.
You need to enter and confirm your date of birth.
Follow the remaining instructions and have your money transferred to your PayPal account from where you can make withdrawals or where your earning can be converted to your preferred currency.
How to Earn Money Referring a Friend to SliceThePie
Slicethepie gives you the opportunity to earn bonus cash when you refer a friend.
After you have registered, you will be given a referral code or a unique link for which you can use to invite a friend to join Slicethepie.
If the friend you invite uses the code or unique link to register, you will receive 20% of all their review earnings for 60 days and 10% after that!
So, start inviting your friends who love listening to music to join Slicethepie and receive a cash bonus every single time they review!
Share the code or link in emails, social media platforms, blogs, websites, chat platforms, or SMS messages, etc. Your friends can follow the code or link to sign up.
You will get your referral commission or earning as soon as your referral has submitted their review. This will appear as ‘review commission’ in your Account & Balance section.
Advantages and Benefits of Writing Reviews via Slicethepie
Using Slicethepie has some awesome benefits. These include:
- Reviewers could be anyone over the age of 18 years and that can write good English.
- The website is easy to use. The design is simple and you can easily navigate from one section to another.
- You will get paid once you submit a review. There is no delay in the process. Once you click on the ‘submit’ button, you will see what you earn.
- The reviews or feedback you share on this platform helps unsigned artists/fashion designers, brands, and so on to make better decisions.
- You earn more money when you have better ratings.
- There is a low minimum withdrawal threshold. Once you reach $10 as your minimum earning you can make a withdrawal to your PayPal account.
- You don’t spend all day writing reviews. You are expected to spend at least 90 seconds listening to a song before writing reviews. The whole process may not take you more than 5 minutes.
- Slicethepie has already paid more than $5 million to reviewers since inception.
- You can hear new music first.
- Your reviews help to influence what kind of music becomes popular.
Also See: Neobux Review Get Paid To Click Site.
Disadvantages of Using Slicethepie
Slicethepie has some disadvantages. This is despite the many benefits. The downside of this platform include:
- Panel members can only be paid cash. There are no many payment options like gift cards or charity donations. Slicethepie doesn’t do vouchers or discounts.
- If you don’t have a better rating, you will not earn big.
- The earnings per review are very low. If you are starting out, you can only earn $0.01 for some reviews you posted.
- Each member is restricted to one email address.
- Earning good money from this site could be time-consuming.
How to Leave a Good Review on Slicethepie
There are tips you should follow to leave good reviews with Slicethepie. These tips can help you get better ratings and earn bigger money.
Give detailed reviews
You should give well-written and detailed reviews. Focus your details on the beat, instruments, vocals, production, melody, commercial potential, rhythm, or digital effects of the music you are reviewing.
Listen to the song fully
You should listen to the entire song before leaving your review. Slicethepie recommends that you spend at least 90 seconds. Take your time to listen so you understand the stages of the song and leave a well-rounded review.
Think about the different genres
Don’t rely on your personal preference alone when writing song reviews on Slicethepie. Be open to new genres and give ratings to even songs that are not in your personal playlist.
Be honest in your review
You must remember that you are making reviews for real people. Ensure you use a diplomatic language where possible.
The above is a comprehensive review about SliceThePie platform for those who want to earn money for listening to music.
It not only answers the most important things to know about this platform but also the best answers to the most frequently asked questions you might have.