RentAFriend is a platform that connects people for friendship.
It provides one of the friends with the opportunity to learn new things from the other.
For the other friend, it is an opportunity to make extra money just by being a friend.
If you are wondering how RentAFriend works, then I can assure you are on the right post.
It reveals a lot about RentAFriend, how it works, whether it is a scam or legit platform and answers to several FAQs.
First, this company has paid $25+ million to members:
What Is RentAFriend?
RentAFriend is a website that connects friends from all other worlds.
You can use this platform if you are interested in becoming friends with locals.
You can use this site to find friends when you travel to new places and garner new experiences.
RentAFriend will help you connect with people who can socialize with you, teach you new skills, show you around places, go shopping with you, work out with you, and perform all other interesting activities with you.
RentAFriend was started in October 2009 in Stewartsville New Jersey by Scott Rosenbaum.
What RentAFriend Is Not?
You may want to know if RentAFriend is a dating site.
Well, this website is not a dating site.
It is simply a website to find genuine people who would love to offer a real platonic relationship.
So, RentAFriend is not a dating website, and neither is it an Escort agency.
Members are strictly here to strike a cordial and platonic relationship.
What Are the Key Features of RentAFriend?
RentAFriend has many features.
These are provided to help people make the most of the platform.
Some of the key features include:
RentAFriend is a membership site. Those seeking friendship and those who would love to be ‘rented’ as friends can sign up as members.
The membership fee is renewable.
If you are want to hire a friend on this site, you can choose any of the monthly or yearly plans.
For 24.95 you can advertise your intentions to hire a friend.
This is a 30 days renewable fee.
Also, for a one-time fee of $69.95 you can advertise to hire for one year.
This fee is not renewable.
RentAFriend has a feature that allows them to find the friend they want.
This feature allows the user to easily find a friend based on location features like City, State, Zip/Postal Code, Country.
The search also allows users to find friends for different purposes.
Yes, you can use it to find friends based on your interests.
RentAFriend allows users to find friends for different activities.
Different types of activities are listed on the site.
Examples include activities like Poetry, Art, Drawing, Teaching, Amusement Park visits, Family Functions, Workout, Business Events, Outdoor Events, etc.,
Again, this company has paid $25+ million to members:
Others include learning music, traveling, playing games and sports, and being friends with seniors, etc.
Who Uses RentAFriend?
RentAFriend is used by people who want to garner friends from different places.
Those who seek friendship and those who want to be friends use this site.
However, examples of people interested in using RentAFriend are:
- People who love to travel and explore new places for sightseeing. These people would like the company of people who would show them around the city and provide them valuable information that will help them make the most of their stay.
- People who like people to accompany them to a party, wedding, or any social event. They would like a friend to accompany them to the social event.
- People who love to go to movies and want people to accompany them. They use RentAFriend to find local friends who will go with them to the movie.
- People who want friends to accompany them to a restaurant. They would love friends who can dine, drink and work out with them.
- People who want to learn new skills. They use RentAFriend to find friends who can teach them new skills or hobbies. They can learn how to cook, bake, etc.
- People who want to learn a new language and culture. At RentAFriend, you will find people seeking friends that would tutor them in the new language, and new culture in the area they now live in.
- People who love to work out with partners to work out and keep their bodies fit.
- People who love to read and learn new things with a friend by their side.
- People who want to coach or mentor. They visit RentAFriend to seek mentors or people that would give them personal advice, etc.
In summary, those who use RentAFriend are those who seek personal friendship with others in a unique and not flirtatious way.
How RentAFriend Works
RentAFriend is a phenomenal platform.
Here is how it works for members.
Finding a Friend with RentAFriend
If you are interested in using this website to find a friend to hire, then you can follow these steps:
- Sign up by purchasing a membership plan. The basic membership costs only $24.95
- Use the search feature to find a friend based on specific criteria or activities.
- Connect with your friend and pay him after the friendship service is rendered.
Becoming a friend At RentAFriend
You can also sign up with RentAFriend if you want to become a friend and get paid.
First off, here are tips you should know:
The sign-up to become a friend is 100% free.
Ensure you meet the following requirements before you can join this platform:
- You must be 18 years and above
- You must not have been convicted as a criminal
- You must never have been assaulted as a sex offender
- You should be ready to offer your skill, talent, and time in various activities as demanded by clients.
So, here are steps to join this platform:
- Fill in the application form and provide the necessary details.
- Your application would be reviewed and approved within hours of your signing up.
- You will be contacted to confirm your membership.
- Your profile would be made live on the site after approval.
- People interested in friendship can search and find your profile.
- You will be contacted directly by people who have found your profile interesting.
- You can then negotiate the price, time, and activity with the member.
- You meet your new friend, spend time with him/her and get paid.
Check out the following related articles for similar ways of making money:
- Read this for How to Get Paid Money to Sext
- Read this for How to Get Paid Money to Chat Online
- Read this for How to Get Paid Money to Flirt Chat
- Read this for How to Get Paid Money on Snapchat
- Read this for Get Paid Money to Talk to Lonely People
- Read this for Get Paid Money to Talk to Lonely Men
- Read this for Phone Sexting Companies Jobs
- Read this for High Paying Phone Actress Jobs
How Much Does It Cost to Use RentAFriend?
If you want to hire a friend on RentAFriend, then it would cost you a membership fee of at least $24.95 a month.
If you join this site to “become a friend” then you don’t pay any money to join.
It is 100% free for friends.
How Much Can You Make With RentAFriend?
If you want to become friends with RentAFriend, then you should expect to make some money.
How much you make will depend on you.
You can charge $10 – $50 per hour.
You can work part-time or full-time and make more money daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
Why Should You Become a Friend at RentAFriend?
The following are reasons to join RentAFriend
- The platform is 100% free for those who want to become a friend or render their services as a friend.
- You can be contacted by serious-minded people who will pay you to become friends.
- Already, those seeking friendship on RentAFriend are paid, members. Once they have paid, they can call, text, or message you through this platform.
- You get paid for being a friend. Also, you keep 100% of what you earned. RentAFriend does not take a commission from your earnings.
- You can choose who you want to be friends with. There is no obligation to stick with a relationship with anyone.
- You can work when you want. You can choose to work part-time or full-time.
- You can set your price and earn how much you want to earn.
What Are the Pros and Cons of RentAFriend?
RentAFriend is a platform with pros and cons like many other platforms.
If you are looking for a friendship online and offline, then you will find the features of this site helpful.
A closer look at what this site offers reveals the following pros and cons:
The Pros of RentAFriend
- RentAFriend is a great place to connect with people who want to become platonic friends.
- There is no obligation in joining this site find a friend or become a friend.
- This site is used by people who love to meet new people, become friends, and learn new things.
- RentAFriend is 100% free for those who want to offer their time, talent, skill, etc as friends.
- RentAFriend accepts people who participate in different kinds of activities.
- RentAFriend ensures that members can be 100% anonymous on the site. Your privacy is protected as friends will never see your details.
- RentAFriend promises a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You will get a 100% refund if your issue or question is not answered.
- RentAFriend is available worldwide.
Cons of RentAFriend
- People seeking to make new friends at RentAFriend will have to pay.
- You cannot always be sure of what kind of you are meeting at RentAFriend. If you are an extrovert, there is no guarantee that the friend you seek would be the same character trait as you or you like.
- You are responsible for your safety as RentAFriend dissociates itself from any insecurity issues.
This review has explained a lot of the important aspects you should know about RentAFriend.
It also provided answers to some of the most pressing FAQs people have about this platform.
Again, this company has paid $25+ million to members: