This is a helpful Palfish review that explains a lot you need to know about this app.
It also looks into whether this app is a scam or legit and whether teachers really make money with it.
So, yes, you can really teach English from home and make money just like someone who teaches the English Language abroad.
There are many apps that allow interested teachers to impart knowledge to their students. One of such apps is Palfish.
This is an app that has gotten many positive reviews and it would be cool if you can actually get to know about it.
Yes, perhaps you are not sure about this app and how it works, then it’s a good thing you are reading this review.
Keep reading to learn a lot more about this app and have many of your questions answered.
What is Palfish App?
Palfish is a learning app. It is used by those who can teach English and make money while working from the comfort of their homes.
This app can be used to teach English to students all over the world.
Is Palfish Teaching App a Scam or Legit?
This app is definitely not a scam teaching app. It’s a legit and genuine app and has helped a lot of teachers get paid teaching online.
It has also helped a lot of students around the world get taught by qualified teachers with years of experience.
How to Get Started With Palfish
The first step to getting started with Palfish is to download the app on your smartphone.
This app is available in Apple’s App Store as well as in the Google Play store.
Once you have downloaded this app, you can proceed to register using your telephone number.
Thereafter, you can verify the number using the verification code they will text you.
Who Can Qualify to Use Palfish App?
Those who can use Palfish include teachers who want to make money online. Or, it is suitable for those who want to have a side-hustle.
If you are traveling abroad and would like to teach English as a foreign language, then this app would suit you as well.
Are you a stay-at-home parent, or are you someone who is juggling between studying and working online part-time, then this app would be suitable for you.
On the reverse side, this app is suitable for students who want to learn the English language outside of the regular school class.
The student would have the privilege of meeting teachers who are actually from native speakers.
Technical Requirements for Teachers Who Want to Use Palfish
As a teacher, Palfish demands that you meet some requirements when using it. The technical requirements that teachers must meet are not difficult.
You are expected to meet the following technical requirements
- You must have a compatible smartphone or tablet that uses the iOS/ Android operating system.
- You are expected to download and install the Palfish app on your mobile device so you can use it to deliver an English.
- You must have a steady and reliable Internet connection on your mobile device.
Job Requirements for Teaching With Palfish
The job requirements from teachers who want to use Palfish to make money include:
- They must be fluent in the English Language.
- The teacher could be both a native and a non-native. However, if you are from the UK, US, Canada, or Australia, you may have a preference.
- The teacher must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The teacher must be passionate about the idea of teaching students who want to learn the English Language.
- The teacher must be energetic as well as creative since you are going to be teaching students under 12 years. And, you are going to be doing so online.
- If you have experience with teaching English to the student, then it is recommended that you take advantage of this app that can help you make money online.
- If you have an English teaching certificate like TEFL then it is recommended that you take advantage of this app.
- You may have a Bachelor’s degree or above as your basic requirement.
Class Types Available for Teachers at Palfish
Palfish has three main types of classes for teachers. These include:
- Free Talk and Live Streaming Class which features 1-on-1 classes with no curriculum or time commitment restraints.
- Palfish Official Kids Course which features 1-on-1 children’s classes using the PalFish official course material.
- Palfish Philippines Course – open to teachers from the Philippines with 1-on-1 children’s classes using the PalFish official course material.
In addition to the above, the class age structures for students are:
- Preschool (age 3-5)
- Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
- High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
- Adult (age 18+)
How Much Money You Can Earn With Palfish
Palfish is an opportunity to make money by helping and teaching others. You get to set your own tuition rates. However, in setting up your rate, you must do it competitively.
You are expected to set your rates at a maximum of twice per month
With Palfish you can set your rate to earn around $13 per hour. On average, most teachers set approximately $10-$18 per hour.
It would interest you to know that some teachers charge up to $30 per hour.
So you can make thousands of dollars a month on the Internet depending on the hours you put in and the lessons you took.
Best Time to Use Palfish
The Palfish can be used just about any time. You can schedule the best time that is suitable for you as a teacher. For most teachers the schedules are:
- Early Morning (6 am-9 am)
- Morning (9am-12pm)
- Afternoon (12pm-3pm)
- Late Afternoon (3 pm-6 pm)
- Evening (6pm-9pm)
- Night (9pm-12am)
- Late Night (12 am-3 am)
Advantages of Using the Palfish App
The following are the pros of using the Palfish app:
- It is an app that would help you make money from anywhere with your phone and internet connection.
- You can set your own rate.
- You can set your own working hours.
- You don’t need to have a teaching certificate before you start.
- You can get paid for referring new teachers and new students.
- You can use it as a source of extra income when traveling or working abroad.
Disadvantages of Using the Palfish App
The Palfish app has some cons or disadvantages that include:
- The payment is done through Payoneer or Chinese bank card for now. It could be difficult for those who are used to PayPal.
- There are more teachers than a student using the app. Hence, the competition is high.
- There are frequent glitches on the use of this app.
Is Palfish Worth Using?
The Palfish app is worth using. It is not a scam but a legit tool to pass knowledge and make money teaching the English Language especially to Chinese Students.
Reviews of other Companies That Pay You For Different Fun Activities
Below are review of some more companies that pay you for doing different fun activities that you would even do for free. With these companies you join for free and get paid to view ads, watch videos, listen to music, share your thoughts and opinions, etc.
- AppLike Review
- Opinion Outpost review
- Palfish Review
- Neobux Review
- Slicethepie Review
- InstaGC Review
- Nielsen Review
- AppTrailers Reviews
- Survey Junkie Reviews
- Swagbucks Reviews
- Panelbase Reviews
- EasyShift Reviews
- Prolific Academic Reviews
- UserTesting Reviews
- Survey Rewardz Reviews
- Acti-Labs Reviews
- LeapForce Reviews
- Dosh Reviews
- Mistplay Reviews
- Sweatcoin Reviews
- MWR Life Reviews
- PrizeRebel Reviews
- Panel Place Reviews
- ShopKick Reviews
As you have seen from reading this, it’s a helpful Palfish review that explains a lot you need to know about this app.
It also looks into whether this teaching and learning app is a scam or legit and whether teachers really make money with it.