This is a comprehensive Opinion City review that shows whether this is a scam or a legit survey site.
It also answers very important questions most people have about it, especially regarding how much it pays and whether it really pays or not.
Table of Contents
What Is Opinion City?
Opinion City can help users make money from completing surveys.
Although it doesn’t pay users directly, it, however, connects users to survey sites that pay panelists.
First, this company has paid $25+ million to members:
Opinion City can be an interesting platform.
So, this is an Opinion City review.
The interesting details about Opinion City are shared in this post.
This company is based in Illinois, USA, and has been in operation since 2017.
It would interest you to know that Opinion City is part of a marketing Research Company known as A&A Marketing.
This parent company has been in operation since 2007.
Opinion City can be described as a survey aggregator website.
It aggregates the best survey sites and directs people to complete surveys on them.
In other words, Opinion City acts as a middleman between survey panelists and the sites where they can get paid for completing surveys.
We can still say that Opinion City is a ‘messenger’ platform where users can connect to research marketing platforms.
You must know that Opinion City connects users with only authentic websites.
Is Opinion City a Scam or Legit Survey Platform?
Opinion City is not a scam platform. It is legit and has been around since 2017.
It is a platform that would direct you to survey sites where you can start making money by completing surveys.
Opinion City is a survey aggregator.
It does not provide surveys for users to complete.
Rather, it aggregates the best surveys sites where interested panelists can complete surveys, engage in product trials, and/or complete other tasks for points or other rewards.
It is operated by a reputable marketing research company known as A&A Marketing.
Opinion City has a good reputation within the online community.
How Does Opinion City Work?
Opinion City partners with brands that want to improve their products.
These companies need consumer data for market research.
Opinion City would connect them with panelist market research companies that would hire panelists to provide the right marketing data.
So, Opinion City acts as a middleman that recommends the best market research companies to brands, and also recommends the best survey panels to users.
If you are a panelist, Opinion City will not pay you for completing surveys.
However here is how this platform will work for you:
- Visit the Opinion City website
- Check out the reviews on different market research or survey companies.
- Read the review and join the company if you like what you have read.
- Opinion City is going to get a commission for recommending you to a paid market research or survey company.
- You can complete activities on the recommended sites and get paid.
Key Features of Opinion City
Opinion City is a unique site.
It has features that make it stand out.
These features include details like:
- Opinion City provides various reviews about the best legit market research companies.
- It highlights the best survey sites and how users are going to benefit from them.
- The Opinion City categorizes its offers as opinion sharing, surveys, studies, and top ten survey sites. You can choose from any of these links to find platforms that would pay you to share your views and complete other tasks.
- Opinion City partners with some of the best market research and survey firms. Also, it recommends the available or valid programs where users would be rewarded easily.
- A list of some of the best platforms which Opinion City works with includes Swagbucks, InboxDollars, IPSOS, Branded Surveys, The PanelStation, Good Housekeeping Institute, and more.
Where Is Opinion City Available?
Opinion City is available to people in the United States and other parts of the world.
This company is based in the United States but through it, you can access surveys that accept people from different parts of the world.
Ways to Earn Money Through Opinion City
As mentioned above, Opinion City does not pay users but recommends them to survey or market research sites where they can get paid to complete tasks.
So, when you join any Opinion City recommended site, you can follow their instructions to make money.
Most of these websites allow users to make money in different ways.
Again, this company has paid $25+ million to members:
Opinion City’s recommended sites pay users to complete different types of surveys.
These surveys help brands to generate data that would help them improve on their products.
Surveys can pay different amounts to the panelist.
The amount is based on the complexity of the question.
You can also make money by completing different offers from the sites that Opinion City recommends.
These offers include signing up with websites, participating in product trials, buying some products, and so on.
Opinion City users can also make money from partner websites by watching videos.
They can get paid to watch videos of brands.
These videos could be laced with adverts or promotions of products or services.
Members are paid according to the number of videos they watch.
So, if you watch more videos, you get paid.
Read Paid Emails
Opinion City will recommend you make money by reading paid emails offered by some sites.
This task involves you taking advantage of promotional emails sent to your inbox.
You get paid to read these emails or click on their promotional links to complete other tasks.
Apart from the above ways of making money, Opinion City members can still make money through other ways provided by the surveyor market research website.
Now, Opinion City does not only recommend its members to where they can get paid taking surveys and completing other tasks.
It also offers its users the opportunity to make money in other ways.
Newsletter Prize Draw
Opinion City provides users with the opportunity to make money by subscribing to their newsletter.
This newsletter updates users about the latest Opinion City news.
Also, the users can win a $50 prize in a weekly Facebook Prize Draw via a ticket.
This platform provides users with the opportunity to save money on shopping.
They send out invites and allow users to access discounts and shopping rebates.
With Opinion City, you can access coupons that would help you save money on your shopping.
How Payments Work With Opinion City
Since Opinion City doesn’t pay users directly, how payment works on the platform is a function of the site they recommend.
Some sites pay cash to people who complete tasks, while others pay with points or virtual rewards.
The points can later be converted for real cash, gift cards, charity donation, or other rewards.
The payout options depend on what platform is used.
You can cash out via PayPal, Bank account, or any other preferred gateway.
Pros of Opinion City
Opinion City has many pros or benefits.
- Opinion City is free to join. It doesn’t cost you money to join.
- Opinion City not only aggregates the best survey panels but also highlights useful information about how each works. You will find useful details about their rewards, features, and other details.
- Opinion City’s feature makes it easy for one to find survey sites without wasting time doing it alone.
- Opinion City claims to monitor scams, and this is a good thing as one can confidently use the features to sign up with a survey site.
Cons of Opinion City
- Opinion City does not have a way of addressing issues for members. There is no email or phone number to contact the support team.
- Opinion City aggregates many survey sites for the panelist. In doing this, it may recommend some scam sites. However, the onus is on you to take extra care in knowing the legitimacy and credibility of the site where you share your information.
- Opinion City features some testimonials with exaggerated earning potentials.
Is Opinion City Worth My Time?
Opinion City is a platform to consider if you are interested in checking out websites where you get paid to complete surveys.
Although this website does not pay you directly to take surveys, it will guide you to the best and trusted survey panels online.
What Are the Opinion City Alternatives?
If for any reason you are interested in Opinion City alternatives, then here is a list of some other sites similar to Opinion City.
The list includes sites like ACOP, GG2U, Zoombucks, Branded Research, and Pinecone Research.
Other Interesting Paid Surveys Platform To Consider:
Opinion City is a survey aggregator site.
It connects users to websites where they can complete surveys.
The company does not pay survey takers like other platforms, but guides panelists to platforms where they can take surveys and complete other tasks for rewards.
Again, this company has paid $25+ million to members: