If you want to know how to make money with Stash app, this article will prove very helpful.
It reveals a lot about Stash app, how it works and how to make money using it.
One of the best money making apps you can use to make money is Stash.
This app allows users to ‘stash’ their extra change or money as an investment.
There are lots of interesting features applicable to this app. One of them is the investment feature.
You can make a lot of money if you use the Stash features, especially in combination with other apps.
Keep reading for more details on what you should know about this platform. Also, you will get to know how to make money with Stash.
What is Stash?
Stash is a personal finance app that simplifies investing. It makes it possible for just about anyone to access affordable investing.
This is one of the popular investing apps out there that help people to build wealth and achieve their financial goals.
Stash was launched in 2015 and founded by Brandon Krieg, Ed Robinson, and David Ronick.
The company is based in New York, USA.
Stash was first launched on the iOS App Store in 2015. In March of 2016, the Android version was launched.
The app has more than 5 million users as of April of 2020.
Products and Services Offered by Stash App
Stash offers users various types of investment and wealth-building products.
These include investment management, investment portfolios, stock portfolios, stock trading, etc.
Users can engage in automatic investing with as little as $0.01 increments into fractional shares of thousands of stocks.
Also See: What are Financial Intermediaries – all you need to know!
How Stash Money App Works
Before you start using Stash, you should have an idea of how this app works.
Here are steps that will reveal how you can make use of this app easily:
- Visit the App Store or Google Play Store and download the Stash App. You can then register with the platform.
- Answer a few questions – After joining Stash, you can provide answers to some questions. The answers you share would help Stash to understand your financial goals and provide useful, specific investment and budgeting advice to you.
- Pick a subscription plan – Stash will then ask you to pick a subscription plan that is suitable for you. There are three plans to choose from.
- You can start with the most basic plan is “Stash Beginner”. This plan cost #1/ month. Under this plan, you can access investing with a personal brokerage account, banking, Stock-Back Card, saving strategies, portfolio recommendations, and $1K life insurance offered by Avibra.
- The next plan to this basic plan is called “Stash Growth”. This plan has the features of Stash Beginner and with other features like Smart Portfolio, Retirement Portfolio, and Tax benefits for retirement investing. This plan costs $3/month.
- The third plan you may choose is called the “Stash+” plan. This plan combines all the features of Stash Growth with additional exciting features.
- With this plan, you will enjoy everything in Stash Growth and also take advantage of kids’ portfolios, exclusive Stock-Back card bonuses, and 2 x stock with the Stock-Back Card, premium research and advice, and $10K life insurance offered by Avibra.
- Add money to Your Stash – After you have picked a plan, you can then add money to your Stash account. This can be done automatically or manually. You can set up a direct deposit of your part or full paycheck to Stash.
- Bank, budget, and create goals – Use the budgeting planning and savings tools provided by Stash to organize your cash into different spaces. You can use them to create financial goals and track your spending.
- Make Invest your way – Once you have cash inside your Stash account, you can start to invest your way. You can choose to invest in fractional shares of thousands of stocks and ETFs. With less than $5 you can start investing with Stash.
- Also, you can decide to make purchases using the Stock-Back card and earn stock on Stash as you spend.
Also See: How to Add Money to Cash App.
How to Invest and Make Money With Stash
There are different reasons why you should sign up to invest with Stash and make money. These are:
- You can take advantage of any of the three plans from Stash. These plans are affordable and easy and will help you when it comes to investing.
- You are provided with plans that allow you to invest in fractional shares of thousands of stocks and ETFs. So, you can trade and invest without limits.
- You can take advantage of the Stock-Back card. It is backed by an FDIC-insured bank account with no hidden fees. This means you don’t have to pay any overdraft fees, monthly maintenance fees, and you don’t have to worry about minimum balances.
- When you use this card, you are provided with bonus stock in brands that you know and use.
- You can use Stash to do your online banking and save money. With this app, you are protected from hidden banking fees. So, Stash allows you to invest and bank with no add-on commission fees.
- You achieve automatic savings with the various money saving apps and tools that Stash provides. These tools include round-ups and goals.
- You can invest in your future with the different retirement options provided by Stash. The platform offers retirement accounts (Traditional or Roth IRA).
- You would be advised and guided on how to to build real wealth in the long term.
- With Stash, you will enjoy complimentary life insurance based on your plan. The insurance coverage is provided by Avibra, Inc.
- Stash provides you with the opportunity to invest in your children. It provides custodial investment account – also known as investment accounts for kids under 18 years old.
- Stash offers you the flexibility to upgrade, downgrade or cancel your Stash Subscription plan at any time.
More articles on how to make money legally:
- How to Legally Make $10,000 Fast
- How to Legally Make $3,000 a Month
- How to Legally Make Extra $500 Monthly
- How to Legally Make 2000 Dollars Fast
How to Make Money Investing in Stocks and ETFs on Stash
Stash allows you to invest in fractional shares companies and ETFs you know with any dollar amount.
You can explore and invest in different types of stocks and bonds of different companies.
These include exploring and investing in the stocks and ETFs of large oil and gas companies, leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and leading information technology companies.
Stash explains stocks, ETFs, and Bonds in these words:
“A stock represents a piece of the earnings of an individual company, whereas a fund (ETF) is a bundle of related stocks, funds, and bonds. A bond is a form of debt—essentially, an IOU from a company, government, or some other entity. A well-diversified portfolio could include each of these asset types.”
How Banking With Stash Works
Stash allows you to do banking and save your money with it. According to the platform,
“…Your online bank account with Stash is designed to help you achieve greater financial freedom through smart money management.”
The banking features allow you get access the Stock-Back card that allows you to shop and get rewards with pieces of stock.
Banking with this platform allows you to save and grow your money with no hidden fees attached.
Another feature of Stash banking is that you can make instant transfers within Stash between your investment= portfolio cash and your bank account.
Also See: How to Buy Silver Dollars from Banks.
Why You need To Start Investing In Stash Today
You can start making money by investing in Stash today.
Stash explains why you should do this now:
“The sooner you start investing, the greater your chance of benefiting from compound returns. It’s the reason you might not want to put off investing any longer because it takes time to experience the effect. Here’s why… Let’s say you invested $20 a week. After 20 years, your $20,800 investment would be worth over $34,000. (Assuming a 5% compound annual return).”
Is Stash Safe?
Yes, Stash is safe and legit. It is a platform that guarantees safe investments for you.
The following features validate its safety and legitimacy:
- Stash uses cutting-edge security features.
- Stash works to keep your spending safe and secure.
- Stash is a registered investment advisor with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Stash provides investment advice that is in the best interest of the investor.
- Stash offers FDIC-insured bank accounts through Green Dot Bank.
As this article has shown, it’s indeed possible and even easy to make money on Stash.
It also revealed more about Stash, how it works and how anyone can make money using it.