Yes, it’s possible to get paid to donate sperm… as much as $18,000+ by genuine sperm centers.
This article shows you how much you can get paid and some of the Sperm banks, Cryobanks or Sperm Clinics that really pay very well.
First, this company has paid $25+ million to members:
As strange as this may sound to most people, it’s an actual thing.
Keep reading and you will learn all about how it works and how to get started, if that’s your thing.
Apart from donating your sperm, there are other ways of earning from the comfort of your home by spending just a couple minutes per day, click here and check out this amazing program.
Again, this company has paid $25+ million to members:
It can easily pay people like you anywhere from $5 to $25 every day on the side. It’s 100% genuine and has over 10,000,000 members and counting.
Back to how to get paid donating your sperm though, it’s as real as it sounds.
And yes, some people are really making around $1,500 or more every single month selling their sperms to donation centers.
If you want to know how to make 1000 dollars fast, this is one of the ways.
Some of these Sperm banks, Cryobanks or Sperm Clinics can pay sperm donors as much as $1,500 per month ($18,000+ per year)!
These centers are more like fertility centers that help people address their reproductive issues.
There are other things you need to know about making money by donating your sperm, and this article explains it all for you.
What Is Sperm Donation?
Sperm donation works pretty much like blood donation.
It is a process that involves you voluntarily giving your sperm to a Sperm bank, Cryobank or Sperm Clinic.
Yes, the female version is egg donation… and it pays very well as well.
Donations can be for free or for money.
If you are in dire need of money, this could very well be a way to paid to donate sperm for a certain period of time.
However, there are other main reasons for donating sperms, apart from money.
What Is A Sperm Bank?
A sperm bank is as the name implies – a facility that specializes in the collection, freezing and storage of human sperm.
Just as a traditional bank specializes in collecting and keeping money and other valuables safe, a sperm bank does similar but with human sperm!
The big difference here of course is that with sperm banks, there’s also the process of freezing and keeping the sperm healthy, for later use.
The later use here is when couples or those needing sperm donations for IVF procedures or artificial insemination.
Sperm banks can also be used by men who just want a place to store their sperm for future use, just as women have facilities for freezing their eggs for future use.
A sperm bank can also be called cryobank and the process cryobanking.
Why Become A Sperm Donor?
The following are reasons why sperms are donated or sold:
- For the donor, it could be a way to make money fast, so purely financial reasons.
- It could be that a couple wants to have a child but the man’s sperm is not healthy enough to fertilize the woman’s egg.
- Someone you know may be having difficulty conceiving and you want to help them achieve their dreams.
- Women who want to give birth to babies as single parents patronize sperm banks to help them conceive and become mothers.
- Gays, Lesbians and others in the LGBT community who cannot conceive naturally will find donated sperms handy for surrogacy or conception.
- A man may have unhealthy sperm and would resort to sperm donation centers to solve his infertility issue with his partner.
- There are people with genetic disorders and sperm from them would be termed risky for a smooth future life. Thus, they may visit sperm centers for healthier sperm.
There are lots of other reasons why sperm is donated.
Related: How To Make Money With Paid Clinical Trials and companies that really pay.
Why Donate Your Sperm For Money?
Why not, right?
Especially if you can really get paid!
Many people use up their sperm everyday just for fun. If you can get paid for doing that, why not?
And don’t worry about the legality of it. It is actually legal to donate your sperm in many places.
After all, it’s your body and you can do whatever you choose to with it, right?
Despite the many reasons earlier mentioned to become a sperm donor, for many people who donate sperm though it is purely to get that extra money, especially as you can keep getting paid every month for doing it.
It must be noted that the money you get paid for donating sperm will not turn you to a millionaire overnight but it is enough to pay some of your immediate or short term bills.
How The Sperm Donor Process Works In Sperm Banks
You need to know what to expect from a sperm bank if you have decided to donate your sperm to the center.
Although the rules of sperm banks differs, they usually follow similar procedures.
The steps of the procedures include:
1. Basic Requirements
Find out about the basic requirements for sperm donation before applying.
To help you out, most sperm banks will qualify individuals who meet the following requirements:
- You must be of age; typically between 18 and 39 years. Age range differs among sperm banks though.
- You must meet the height requirement. Most centers demand that you be at least 5’7″ tall.
- You must be a college student or graduate.
- You must have no family history of mental illness.
- You must have no known genetic diseases or problems.
- You must not be a smoker, a heavy drinker nor a drug addict.
- You must not have donated your sperm to another center.
- You must be ready to commit the time for screening and regular donation in months if you are accepted.
- You should be ready to pay visit to the clinic 2 to 3 times a week and show long term commitment of meeting other obligations in 6 to 12 months’ time.
- You must not donate if you were adopted unless you provide a proven record of family history, etc.
- You should be good looking and/or presentable. Some centers won’t have this in their requirements list but they certainly won’t want someone who has a face full of acne or scars or someone who shows up looking dirty and/or unkempt.
Also See: How To Get Paid To Lose Weight… and companies that really pay.
You will discover that most sperm banks have their own specific requirements. That’s why it’s very important to first find out their requirements before applying.
As you can see from all the above requirements, it means not everyone will qualify for sperm donation.
In fact, it’s said that only about 5% of all those who apply ever get accepted.
So, it’s definitely not easy money as it can get pretty tough to get accepted by many centers.
But the above requirements checklist should help you determine if you qualify before even going through the trouble to apply.
And thankfully many of the centers will have their specific requirements for you to go through before you apply.
If you have meet the requirements of the particular center you are interested in, then you can proceed to apply.
2. Appointment with the sperm center or clinic
You can register at the center and schedule a screening appointment with the clinic or facility you have chosen.
You can use this reputable Sperm Bank Directory to find a sperm bank near you.
3. Screening of medical and family history
You will meet with the physician or medical assistant who will likely:
- Ask you to fill out a questionnaire sharing your family and medical history.
- You will be asked to provide sample of your sperm. Sterile cup would be given to you and an aide in the form of porn video or porn magazine would be offered for quick ejaculation in the restroom or a private place provided by the facility.
- Sperm submission is necessary to test for the viability, count, motility and other factors.
- You will need to submit your blood and urine for tests as well. This is necessary to evaluate if you have any infectious disease or certain genetic conditions. This also allows them know your blood group.
- You may have to undergo a comprehensive physical examination.
4. Approval and Donation
If all the tests and screening are successfully done then you can qualify to donate your sperm to the center and get paid.
- The screening process may take up to 6 weeks to complete, depending on the center.
- Most centers will demand that you be willing to donate sperm at least twice in a week and for a period stretching 6 months to one year.
- You won’t be allowed to use condoms, saliva, lubricants or water during masturbation because these could affect or kill the sperm cells.
- You will need to sign a contract denouncing any contact or parental responsibility to the offspring that may result from your sperm donation.
- You may not be paid until after six months by some centers. This is usually because any specimens in a laboratory’s bank cannot be released until a second blood test proves that the blood at the time the sperm was produced was not infected.
- Of course, you are paid for every sperm donation you make successfully.
Also See: What Is A Notary… and Exactly How To Make Money As One!
Some More Sperm Donation Requirements
Many Sperm banks, Cryobanks or Sperm Clinics will also have several other questions for you, such as:
- What your past sexual history has been
- What your drug use history has been
- What goals you have in life
- What your hobbies are
- What talents you have
- Where you have traveled to recently (to rule out things like Zika or other country-based ailments)
Some may even need you to provide your adult and even childhood photos, to show to potential buyers of your sperm.
Some may also need you to write a little essay about yourself or tape an interview.
Again, all to be shared with potential buyers of your sperm, so they know a bit more about the biological father of their kids as well as what he looks like.
Not all Sperm banks, Cryobanks or Sperm Clinics require these, but some do.
If you are not comfortable sharing all these with complete strangers, then ask before going ahead.
How Much Can You Earn To Donate Sperm?
The payment for sperm donation varies across clinics or sperm banks.
On the average, if you are accepted as a donor you can be paid between $35 and $100 per specimen.
You can earn $1,000 to $1,500+ in a month based on factors like donation center, location, age and health.
All these factors usually affect the amount of sperm you can donate and how much you can earn.
Yes, this is obviously one of the ways to make 200 dollars in one day easily!
Again, this company has paid $25+ million to members:
Where To Donate Your Sperm For Money?
There are many clinics around major cities around the world that accept sperm donations.
And yes, many of these pay good money, if all their requirements are met and you are a good candidate.
Below are some to consider using:
5 Best Sperm Banks, Cryobanks or Sperm Clinics that Really Pay
1. Sperm Bank Directory
You can use Sperm Bank Directory to search for local sperm donation centers around you.
This is a national directory of sperm banks that help you find those in your particular area, making it super easy for you.
You simply use their map system on their website to find a sperm bank near you. You can also select your state and see all the sperm banks closest to you or in your state.
Their website also contains a lot of information to help you with the decision as they don’t take sperm donation lightly.
They want you to understand exactly what it all entails and how the decision to donate sperm can affect you for the rest of your life.
Many of the sperm banks or clinics you will find through this directory can pay you up to $1,500+ per month ($18,000+ yearly) just to donate your sperm!
Also See: Ways To Get Help With Rent, apart from selling sperm.
2. California Cryobank (CCB)
As the name implies, California Cryobank (CCB) is based in California, USA but they don’t limit themselves to just California. They welcome donors all around the United States.
Their physical locations are:
Los Angeles, CA
Los Altos, CA
New York, NY
California Cryobank (CCB) is one of the oldest sperm banks around, founded since 1977. They even own the SpermBank.com domain name, which shows they have been in the business for a very long time!
They even claim to be the #1 most physician recommended sperm bank in the entire world. That’s big!
Their particular reimbursement or payment is up to $1,500 per month ($18,000+).
Apart from these monthly payments, they also compensate sperm donors for their time and expenses by giving them periodic incentives.
These usually include gift certificates or movie tickets. No, this is certainly different from getting paid to watch movies.
One of the great things about California Cryobank (CCB) is that they don’t require too much of your time each month.
In fact, they claim you won’t need to spend more than 5 hours per month to donate sperm with them, once you are qualified.
That’s a very short time to spend to earn $1,500+ per month, won’t you say?
They also give you completely free genetic screening as well as free consultation. You also receive completely free infectious diseases and general health screenings.
All to see if you qualify of course, but just getting all that done for you for free is great bonus, even if you don’t qualify.
Also See: How To Make Money Easily With a Drone.
Some of their requirements include:
- You must be at least 5’10”
- You must be at least 18 to 35 years old
- You must have some post-secondary education
- You don’t smoke any type of tobacco products, including marijuana
They are not particular about your race or ethnic backgrounds, so anyone can apply, including you – whether you are Caucasian, Asian, or African.
What’s very important is that you fulfill the requirements they have and of course be good looking and well kept when you show up in person.
Other websites that will help you also include:
4. Co-Parent Match
Other Sperm Donations FAQs
Where Can I Donate Sperm?
There are many sperm banks, clinics and centers spread out around the world, especially in developed countries.
Simply search for sperm locations closest to you and get started.
If you are based in the US, you can start with Sperm Bank Directory. It allows you to search for lots of clinics’ locations around you.
Where Can I Sell My Sperm?
Many of the sperm banks, clinics and centers pay you for your donation, so simply ask before you get started with any of them.
You can even ask to know exactly how much they will pay before you get started with the process. You don’t want to spend hours or days going through the process if they don’t pay or the pay isn’t what you want.
What Do The Clinics Do With The Sperm That I Donate?
Most centers use donated or bought sperm for the sole purpose of selling to couples or individuals who want to conceive but can’t do so on their own for various reasons.
How Often Can I Get Paid For Donating My Sperm?
It depends on the center or clinic but most pay monthly and it can take up to 6 to 12 months for most, with donations done 2 to 3 times weekly.
How Often Can I Donate Sperm?
If you meet all the requirements and are seen as a fully qualified perm donor, you can donate at least once every week. Some sperm banks actually encourage qualified donors to come in for donations 2 to 3 times per week.
What If I Don’t Get Accepted By Most Clinics or Centers?
If you are not accepted because of reasons you can improve upon or change, then simply work on those and try again.
For example if you were not accepted because you are weren’t a college student or graduate at the time you applied, you can always try again when you do get into college or have graduated.
But please make sure you don’t lie about things like family ailments just to get accepted. If you get found out, it can be deadly for you.
More so, even if you don’t get found out, it’s not fair to lie about things like this. What if that ends up negatively affecting the health of the child that is born as a result?
What Types of Genetic Diseases Might Lead to Sperm Donation Rejection?
Some of these are:
- Hereditary cancers
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Color blindness
- Mental illnesses
Can I Forever Remain Anonymous As A Sperm Donor?
Of course most (if not all) centers and clinics will tell you it’s 100% anonymous and you will always remain incognito but that might not be the case, on the long term.
Even if the centers never reveal your real identity to those they use your sperm for, they can find you themselves.
No thanks to modern scientific developments with DNA and the fact that many people are increasingly using DNA testing services these days to find out more about their roots.
If you want to never be found by your offspring, then don’t donate sperm, because the children or even the mothers can find you, if they search hard enough..
Very Important Considerations Before You Donate
Before getting started, you should know what you are getting into. It can be a strenuous process before you get your money, so put all these in mind before going ahead.
Apart from the process involved, don’t forget that if you want to do this on a long term basis, you can end up with dozens of biological children down the road.
Whether some of them try to get in touch with you later in life or not, it’s important to understand that this is a possibility, before you get started.
If you are not someone that will be comfortable knowing you have dozens of biological children out there who might want to reach out to you, then don’t even start this.
I know extra $1,500+ per month may seem like easy money donating your sperm, but that can potentially result in dozens of your biological children out there in the world in years to come.
There’s also the possibility of your biological children ending up marrying each other or having relationships (and potentially children) with each other, without knowing they are related!
Yes, that’s very possible, especially if you end up donating a lot of your sperm over a course of several years.
If you can’t deal with any of these possibilities, then perhaps find other ways of making extra money. Thankfully there are many other ways of making money online or offline.
Getting paid to donate sperm is indeed real and legal, as you can see from this article.
And yes, it can bring you $1,500+ every single month ($18,000+ per year) if you are accepted.
But as also explained, there are some very important considerations for you, before you donate.
Lastly, apart from donating your sperm, if you want other ways of earning extra money from the comfort of your home by spending just a couple minutes per day, click here and check out this amazing program. It can easily pay people like you anywhere from $5 to $25 every day on the side.
Found This Article Helpful? Please Share It!
Again, this company has paid $25+ million to members: