This comprehensive review about Attapoll reveals all you need to know about this survey platform, especially whether it’s a scam or legit platform.
Attapoll may not be popular like some big names in mobile surveys.
However, the app is worth considering.
Attapoll is an app that connects users to surveys about various companies that want views and opinions from target customers so they can improve on their products.
Keep reading to learn as much as you ought to know about Attapoll. These are shared in this Attapoll review.
Firstly, below is the Best Company to Earn $5 to $50 Daily:
SurveyJunkie (only USA, Canada, Australia residents allowed). You can earn $5 to $50 per day. They have already paid million of dollars to their 10+ million members just for sharing their thoughts and opinions. Click here to join SurveyJunkie for FREE
What Is Attapoll?
Attapoll is a smartphone app that allows the user to answer occasional surveys.
The app allows you to connect to a wide range of marketing research companies that are looking for opinions or views from potential target custom3rs.
A participant in the surveys of this app will help companies develop new products and services or improve existing ones.
Attapoll is available to both Android and iOS devices.
So, if you have any of these devices then you can install and start using this device.
This survey app is available to people who live in different parts of the world.
How does Attapoll Work?
Attapoll works in similar ways as many other survey apps.
It is a free app and this means you don’t need to pay any money to start using it.
Here are steps on how this app works.
- Install the Attapoll app on your Android or IOS device.
- Register an account using your Google account.
- Access your device’s location as Attapoll will ask permission to access this. Access to your device’s location is important because Attapoll will use it to send relevant survey studies and notifications to you.
- Take surveys and earn credits. The surveys are easy and fun and from different companies all over the world.
- Attapoll will notify you whenever a survey is available for you.
- The survey that fits your profile would be displayed on your dashboard.
- This platform will also let you know how many credits you will earn and the average survey length.
- When you have completed enough surveys and earned enough credits then you can redeem for PayPal cash, gift cards, Bitcoin, Etherum, or for donation.
- 300 credits can be exchanged for $1.
- You need 10,000 credits and 1000 credits to exchange for 1 Bitcoin and 1 Etherum respectively.
- If you are sending your money to a charity, then you need just 100 credits.
- You can also invite your friends to join and use Attapoll. If they do, you will earn a referral bonus.
What Are the Key Features of Attapoll?
The following are the key features of Attapoll:
- Attapoll is a smartphone app. It is available to both Android and iOS devices
- Attapoll works with many market research companies that are looking for views and opinions to improve a product or develop new ones.
- Attapoll allows users to specify the length of surveys and decide how many surveys to receive in a day or week.
- Attapoll offers users the opportunity to earn credits for each survey completed.
- Attapoll allows users to get their payments in different ways like PayPal cash, gift cards, cryptocurrency (Bitcoin and Etherum), or donations to a charity.
- Attapoll allows for a low payment threshold.
What Are Attapoll Surveys About?
Attapoll surveys are about a wide range of topics.
They can be about automobiles, mobile phones, groceries, furniture, equipment, appliances, services, and just about anything you can think of.
You are connected with a wide range of companies and organizations that are looking for opinions from people like you.
Also, note that the intention of getting views from you is to improve existing products/services or create new ones.
How Long Are Attapoll Surveys?
Each survey has its completion time.
You can choose the length of the survey you are interested in.
The length of the survey varies depending on the topic and the company.
So, you can choose the length of the Attapoll survey you are most comfortable with.
How Much Does Attapoll Surveys Pay?
How much you earn from Attapoll surveys depends on what surveys you are answering.
Attapoll already will tell you how much each survey already is worth and the length.
On average, most surveys pay less than one dollar and they can be completed in 10 to 20 minutes.
The surveys that take longer than 20 minutes this time pay more.
Before you start earning money with paid surveys, you should first answer some qualification questions.
These are control surveys that determine specific demographics and locations.
Correct answers to these questions mean that you will qualify for paid surveys.
How Do You Get Paid With Attapoll?
Attapoll allows you to get paid in different ways.
You can cash out your earnings via PayPal cash.
Or, you can choose to cash out via gift card.
You can also choose to donate your earnings to charity.
Attapoll also allows you to exchange the credit you earn for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Etherum.
The payment option you choose is a function of where you are located.
Your payment can be accessed within a few minutes.
Why Should You Join Attapoll?
There are many strong reasons to join Attapoll and download the app.
- You can complete surveys and make extra money by the side and in a short time.
- You can choose to answer surveys with a shorter or longer timeframe. Put in another way, you get to control the length of surveys you are completing.
- Attapoll provides users with surveys from different brands.
- Attapoll provides different types of payment options to users – PayPal, gift card, donation, cryptocurrency. So, you can choose the best payment option that is suitable for you.
- Attapoll reveals what you are going to earn on each survey you try to complete. This will help make an informed decision on whether to go ahead with it or not.
- Attapoll allows you to partake in profile surveys. These surveys are worth 3 to 10 credits depending on your location. After completion of these surveys, Attapoll will then match you with paid surveys you are qualified for.
Please note that profile surveys are completed when you log in for the first time.
They have questions about your details like your education level, household income, employment, and so on.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Attapoll?
You could be interested in knowing about the pros and cons of using Attapoll.
Here are the pros and cons of this survey site.
Pros of Attapoll
- With Attapoll, you can easily take surveys on the go. This is because the platform offers its surveys via mobile apps. If you have an Android or iOS operated mobile device, then you can easily use it to take occasionally paid surveys wherever you are.
- Yes, armed with this mobile app, you can complete surveys at home, at your place of work, when you are in transit, etc.
- You enjoy a low payout threshold when it comes to Attapoll. You don’t have to wait until you make a lot of money before you can cash out. You can cash out when you have less than $5 as earnings.
- Attapoll allows users to decide on the length of the surveys they want to complete. You can choose whether to complete a short survey or a long survey.
- Attapoll allows you to cash out via PayPal. This is one of the most trusted and reliable payment gateway used by merchants online.
- Attapoll is not limited to a specific survey, it embraces surveys from different companies. This implies you can choose from different topics and surveys. The best part is that you get to choose surveys that are fun and interesting.
- Attapoll allows users to cash via different options. You can decide to cash out via PayPal, donation, or gift card, etc.
Cons of Attapoll
- Although you can choose from different companies, you don’t receive many surveys always.
- The payout for each survey is low. Attapoll is not among the highest when it comes to paying for surveys.
- There are many complaints of people frequently disqualified halfway through the survey.
Is Attapoll Legit or Scam?
Attapoll is legit.
It may not be as popular as other notable survey platforms.
However, it still delivers on its promises of rewarding members for completing surveys.
Alternatives to Attapoll
Below are some of the legit alternatives to Attapoll that really pay members for answering surveys:
- Esearch Survey
- Opinion Outpost
- Neobux Review
The above is a review of Attapoll.
It is a platform or company where people can get paid to complete surveys.
Once you reach the payment threshold, you receive your cash.
With Attapoll, you can cash out via PayPal, gift cards, or donate to charity, etc.
You will receive a referral bonus when you invite your friends to use this app.