This comprehensive and helpful AppTrailers review tells you all you need to know about this platform and how you can make money with it.
It also provides answers to the top FAQs to help you get the best from it.
If you are fascinated with the release of new apps, then you could also be excited about app trailers. These are short video clips about the features and functions of specific apps.
It is possible you have been watching app trailers without any benefits but right now that can change.
Yes, you read well, that can change!
Now, you should be watching the adverts about new apps via a platform known as AppTrailers.
This is an awesome platform that not only gives you access to the latest mobile money making apps and other apps but also allows you to collect rewards.
Now, that sounds super interesting, isn’t it?
There are so many things about AppTrailers you should know. Luckily, you are now reading this review that contains all there is to know about it.
Yes, in this review, everything you need to know about AppTrailers is discussed. In addition, you will get the answers to the most frequently asked questions about this awesome platform.
What is AppTrailers?
AppTrailers is an online platform and a mobile app. It is a platform where members can sign up to watch trailers of newly released apps.
According to the website, this is a platform where you get to watch trailers of hot apps and earn reward points.
AppTrailers was founded in 2010 by a San Francisco-based company known as App Redeem, Inc.
Since 2011, its membership grew to over 3 million worldwide!
In 2015, Perk.com acquired AppTrailers from App Redeem, Inc.
Which Platform Can You Install the AppTrailers App On?
The AppTrailers app can be installed on both iOS and Android devices.
You download these apps from the App Store and the Play Store depending on whether you are using an iPhone or an Android phone respectively.
The download of AppTrailers from these stores is free. However, you must ensure that the app is compatible with your device.
What Type of Movie or App Trailers Will You Watch on AppTrailers?
The nature of trailers you can watch from AppTrailers includes app trailers, movie trailers, game videos, music videos, videos that other members have uploaded, and the latest news from the world of entertainment.
How Do You Take Advantage of AppTrailers Reward Points?
AppTrailers is an interesting app for those who love watching advertisements for new apps.
However, to get the best from this app, you should be using it with the aim of collecting rewards points.
Here are three steps to take advantage of AppTrailers rewards points:
1. You watch trailers of hot apps
These include short videos and adverts on the newest apps.
You get to watch the trailers after you have downloaded the app through AppTrailers.
2.You collect reward points for every app you watch
So, the more apps you download and watch, the more rewards points you earn.
You should also know that you can also earn points by uploading videos and getting likes.
3.You can then redeem the points you have collected for gift cards
Yes, those rewards points can be exchanged for free gift cards from some of your favorite stores or brands.
You can redeem those points for gift cards from websites such as Amazon, Footlocker, iTunes, Sephora and many other stores.
What Are the Different Ways to Redeem Your AppTrailers Points?
Apart from redeeming AppTrailers points also known as Perk points for gift cards of top brands like Amazon, PayPal, Target, Starbucks, Groupon, and more, you can also redeem your points in the following ways:
- You can convert the perk points into cash with the Perk Plastik Pre-paid debit card.
- You can use the perk points to enter into sweepstakes that would give you the chance to win gift cards and more.
How Do You Actually Earn AppTrailers Points?
The reward points you earn from watching trailers on the AppTrailers app have their worth. Each task you complete attract a specific number of points.
Examples of how you actually earn points with AppTrailers are:
- You earn 5 points for each video you watch.
- You earn 50 points for signing up for the video.
- You earn 100 points for inviting a friend who joins AppTrailers.
- You earn points that could range from 5 to 2,500 by completing various offers, etc.
What Are the Minimum AppTrailers Points You Can Redeem for Gift Cards and Other Rewards?
If you accumulate up to 500 points or above watching moves, playing games, or checking out new apps, then you are eligible to cash out with PayPal – that is if you need cash.
If you prefer to get a gift card as a reward then you must earn up to 5000 points in exchange for a $5 gift card.
A list of AppTrailers points to be redeemed for various brand rewards include:
- PayPal – Redeem 500 points for $0.50
- Starbucks – Redeem 5000 points for $5 Gift Card
- Amazon Gift card Code Redeem 1000 points for $1 (works in the US only)
- Starbucks – Redeem 5000 points for $5 Gift Card
- PlayStation – Redeem 10,000 for $10 Gift card Code (works in US only)
- Xbox – Redeem 10,000 points for $10 Gift Card code (works in the US only)
- 10 point Scratcher – Redeem 10 points for a chance to win 50 points. (The chances of winning are 1 in 7)
- 100 point Scratcher – Redeem 100 points for a chance to win 500 points (The chances of winning are 1 in 7)
- 1000 point scratcher – Redeem 1000 points ($1) for a chance to win 5000 points ($5) (The chances of winning are just 1 in 7)
- Alternatively, you can turn the AppTrailers points into cash with Perk Plastic pre-paid discover card (This offer is available for US residents only).
What Are the Videos or Trailers Featured on AppTrailers?
AppTrailers is first and foremost an app where you get to learn about the features and functions of new apps.
Nevertheless, this platform also provides other features like fun daily quizzes, Trivia, and hundreds of great videos from the best entertainment producers.
You can use this app to play a daily quiz that allows you to challenge your brain and learn new things every day. The daily quiz comprises 10 questions.
You can also play trivia games from over 5,000 questions.
You will get the opportunity to check out and watch videos submitted by other members of AppTrailers.
The videos you can watch on this app include videos on DIY projects, game trailers, funny web videos, upcoming TV shows, movie previews and lots more.
The video section of AppTrailers contains interesting videos you can watch to earn money. The categories you can watch from include:
- Comedy videos for those who love funny stuff.
- Life Hack or DIY videos that teaches viewers things to do or some projects.
- Celebrity news and 60-second movie reviews for your entertainment needs.
How Much Can You Earn With AppTrailers in a Day?
How much you earn with AppTrailers is dependent on the number of tasks you complete. Some members have reported earning up to $2 in 3 hours. Some other users have reported earning more or less.
The truth remains that once you view trailers and complete tasks associated with AppTrailers, then you will earn more points to exchange for gift cards and cash.
To quickly boost your online earnings, you can also take advantage of Perk.com’s offers. This makes sense because AppTrailers is part of Perk.
Indeed you can combine earning Perk points in any way you can with AppTrailers points. There are lots of things you can do to earn Perk Points, and of course, this includes watching movie trailers.
So, boost your AppTrailers earnings by earning Perk points and redeem them for free PayPal cash, gift cards, and other prizes.
Also See: Earning money doing paid clinical trials and some companies that really pay.
Is There an AppTrailers Referral Program for Members?
Apart from earning by watching trailers, videos, and playing games, you can also earn by inviting friends to join AppTrailers.
In fact, the best way to earn points the fastest is to refer friends who join. You will receive 100 points for every friend you refer that joins.
This is definitely one of the easy ways to earn without paying anything to get started.
What Are the Pros of Using AppTrailers?
There are lots of benefits when it comes to using AppTrailers. These benefits include:
- You earn from doing the things you love doing, which is, watching videos!
- You don’t pay any money to access this app. It is free and you are not under any obligation to make any purchase.
- You can socialize with this app as it has features that can make you share videos and chat with other members.
- You can make money with this app by referring friends.
- You can boost your earning capacity by combining other money-making opportunities from Perk.com.
- You can take advantage of many payment options like gift cards, cash or sweepstakes.
- You will get to learn that this app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
Check out these apps that pay you to send text messages.
What Are the Cons of Using AppTrailers?
There are also some negatives associated with the use of AppTrailers. The following are some cons of negatives of the use of AppTrailers:
- You cannot fully take advantage of this app if you are not a resident of the USA.
- You can only get a low earning opportunity. Watching a single video doesn’t translate into hundreds of dollars. You could only get a few points for watching videos or trailers.
- You may not redeem your points on time. This is especially if you stick with watching only trailers or videos that only earn 7 points for each viewing. Unless you invite friends, sign up for promotions and upload your own videos, you will not get enough points fast.
- You will find limited information on the website. There is no company information on it. Also, you will not find any contact information for customer service.
- You are forced to click on each video. This is different from other apps that allow you to click on a set of videos and let them run on the background.
- You may be getting too many spammy messages from companies that will give you points to sign up or to make purchases.
Check out these apps that pay you to send surf the Internet.
Is AppTrailers A Legit Platform?
Yes, AppTrailers is a legit platform but not a scam. Although it has lots of complaints from members, it is one of the best apps that pay members to watch app trailers.
It can be downloaded through the App Store or the Play Store where genuine apps can be downloaded.
More so, if AppTrailers is a scam then it won’t be dealing with companies like PayPal, Amazon, iTunes, and the like.
Reviews of other Companies That Pay You For Different Fun Activities
Below are review of some more companies that pay you for doing different fun activities that you would even do for free. With these companies you join for free and get paid to view ads, watch videos, listen to music, share your thoughts and opinions, etc.
- Survey Junkie Reviews
- Swagbucks Reviews
- Panelbase Reviews
- EasyShift Reviews
- Prolific Academic Reviews
- Survey Rewardz Reviews
- Acti-Labs Reviews
- LeapForce Reviews
- Dosh Reviews
- Mistplay Reviews
- Sweatcoin Reviews
- MWR Life Reviews
- PrizeRebel Reviews
- ShopKick Reviews
As you have read from this review, AppTrailers is indeed a must-have app to earn from watching videos or movie clips.
It has lots of features that allow the user to earn points and redeem them for gift cards, cash or other prizes.
The earnings per day for the average AppTrailers user may not be much but it sure would be a good source of extra earnings.