Wondering if there are other apps like Shopkick that are also awesome?
Then you should definitely read this article. It reveals some of the very best apps that can give you really great result like Shopkick does.
Most of these alternative apps also allows you to:
- Make extra money from taking surveys
- Make extra money from just watching videos
- Make extra money from watching movies
- Make extra money from playing games
- Make extra money from reading emails
- Make extra money by mystery shopping
What is Shopkick?
For the uninformed, Shopkick is an app you can use to earn rewards in-store and online.
It allows users to earn points called kicks when you shop online or in-store. These kicks can then be exchanged for gift cards.
How To Earn Money With Shopkick
There are six ways to earn with Shopkick:
- You earn kicks when you walk into stores to shop. You walk into any select partner stores.
- You scan barcodes of select products and earn kicks.
- You purchase specific items and submit a receipt to earn kicks.
- You purchase with a linked card and earn kicks.
- You make online purchases and earn kicks
- You watch branded videos and earn kicks.
Yes, it’s one of those apps that make you money watching videos.
7 Best Apps like Shopkick
Below are some of the best apps that work like Shopkick:
Rakuten is an app that can be used as a cashback app. With this app, you will get cashback on your purchases. Yes, this is as easy as you can get.
You can earn cash back shopping in person at select stores, just like you do online.
To earn cashback in-store, visit the Rakuten app, and select an offer by clicking on the “Link Offer” button.
Link the offer to your card and use the card to shop in-store. You will earn cash back for using this card.
The more you shop, the more cashback you will earn. You will receive your cashback via PayPal or check every 3 months.
Ibotta is another well known and reputable app that will give you cashback on your purchases. It can be used as an alternative to Shopkick.
This app gives you cash back on the stuff you need, from groceries and takeout to clothing and pet supplies, etc., at your favorite stores.
Like Shopkick, you can use this app both in-store and online.
To make the most of Ibotta, you can download the app, and sign up for an account.
Use the app to browse and find hundreds of products at your favorite retailers.
Get real cash back as soon as your order is confirmed.
For each task you complete, you earn points called “swag bucks” or “SBs”.
The tasks you can complete with this app include shopping online, searching the Internet, watching entertaining videos, taking surveys, finding great deals, and so on.
Yes, with Swagbucks you can:
- Make extra money by taking surveys
- Make extra money by watching videos
- Make extra money by watching movies
- Make extra money by playing games
- Make extra money by clipping coupons
- Make extra money by reading emails
- Make extra money by mystery shopping
Once you have accumulated enough points, you can redeem them for gift cards or cash via PayPal.
Swagbucks can be used as an alternative to Shopkick.
Inboxdollars is an app you can use like Shopkick. This app rewards member for completing different tasks.
You can download and install the app on your mobile phone and earn cashback when you shop online.
You can also be rewarded with real cash for taking surveys, watching videos, playing games, reading emails, and completing offers.
Once you have accumulated enough cash,($30), you can cash out via PayPal, check, or gift cards.
Dosh is another reputable app that provides you with automatic cashback when you shop. Yes, with this app you can get cashback just as you will do when you use Shopkick.
Dosh helps you get cash back at thousands of shops, diners, and hotels. So, you earn read cash when you use this app to shop, dine, and book hotels.
To make the most of this app, you need to download the app and link your card or check if your favorite way to pay offers a cashback experience.
Swipe the card and shop for the item you love or pay for the service you want. Dosh would deposit the cash back into your wallet automatically.
After accumulating enough cashback (at least $25) you can then transfer the amount to your bank, PayPal, or Venmo account.
You can also choose to donate your cashback to a charity of your choosing.
MyPoints is an app that offers users points for shopping online. Users can access the best coupons and deals from the platform.
There are different ways to earn from this app and these include shopping online, taking surveys, watching videos, downloading apps, and so on.
After accumulating enough points, you can exchange them for gift cards or PayPal cash.
You can use this app if you are also interested in accessing an app like Shopkick.
7. Receipt Hog
Receipt Hog is another awesome app that works like Shopkick.
It rewards users with cash for scanning their shopping receipts. This app rewards you with cashback just for shopping like you normally do every day.
To make the most of this app, snap the receipt of this app of your purchases, earn rewards or coins, and redeem your coins for cash rewards.
According to the site, there are many ways to earn money with this app. These include:
Purchase at any store, restaurant, or cafe and use the app’s camera to snap a photo of the receipt
- Some receipts will reward you with Hog Slots spins which you can use to win big coin prizes
- Upload receipts weekly to earn bonuses and more chances to win coins
- Keep uploading receipts to level up and earn additional bonus rewards
- Each qualifying receipt will also earn you an entry into monthly sweepstakes with huge coin prizes
- Take surveys and answer questions about your household to earn even more coins
- Earn coins and monthly sweepstakes entries by signing up to send receipts for online purchases
Review of Other Survey Companies That Pay You For Different Fun Activities
Below are review of some more survey companies that pay you for doing different fun activities that you would even do for free. With these companies you join for free and get paid to view ads, watch videos, listen to music, share your thoughts and opinions, etc.
- Survey Voices
- Opinion Outpost
As this article has shown, there are indeed other legit sites like Shopkick that really pay.
A word of caution though, before you think of becoming a member of any of the sites mentioned – take your time to read their guidelines so you get started correctly and earn as much as you can.