Many years ago someone, much wiser than me, told me that “when the phone rings, it’s money”. “When the door opens and a customer comes in, it’s money”. “When you get an email from a prospective customer, it’s money”… Agree?
Latest posts by Steve DiGioia (see all)
- Ask / Discuss Social Media Won’t Make You Smarter, So Why Do It? - November 26, 2017
- Will You Pick Up The Phone Already? It’s Money! - November 11, 2017
- What’s More Difficult; Dealing With a Customer Face-to-Face or Over the Phone? - November 4, 2017
- Improve Management Communication With These 5 Easy Steps - November 4, 2017
- Customer Service is a 2 Way Street - August 31, 2017
You Might Also Like
- What is the Purpose of Your Blog? Why Your Answer Matters A Lot!
- Content Marketing: 5 Reasons it Should be Your first Strategy for Increasing Conversi ...
- Why Only 2 per cent of Bloggers Earn Money? Finally Secret Revealed
- I Need To Rank For The Following Keywords – Hell No!
- Is Long In-Depth Content Your Weapon for Mass Seduction?
- How Much Is a Squeeze Page Worth?
- How Facebook Live Stream May Cause Social Media Envy
- 10 Tips to Leverage the Power of Kingged
- Power Editing your Facebook Marketing
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment