In a way, we often treat our websites like our children. No matter how awful they might be, we rationalize their behavior and tell everyone else how wonderful they are. Those blinders can stop marketing efforts before they even begin. In today’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand shows us how to remove the blindfold and make objective decisions to move our businesses forward.
Latest posts by xian (see all)
- Facebook relaxes News Feed ad frequency limits - August 22, 2014
- Instagram adds tools for brands, starts to look like a real ad platform - August 22, 2014
- Manual vs. Automated SEO: Which Is Right for You? - August 22, 2014
- 12 Tools to Help You Buy the Perfect Domain Name - August 22, 2014
- Facebook announces Internet Defense Prize - August 22, 2014
You Might Also Like
- Are There Signs That Indicate You Are A Bad Blogger?
- 6 Action Steps To Online Success With Free Traffic Strategies
- What is the Purpose of Your Blog? Why Your Answer Matters A Lot!
- Huge Opportunity: Offer Mobile Friendly Website Creation
- Invest In Kingged Coaching Program, Get Paid Weekly or Monthly [20% ROI]… Witho ...
- Best games to play when you have 5 minutes to spare
- Media Kits and Sponsorships – How To Make Your Blog Attractive to Advertisers
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment