In a way, we often treat our websites like our children. No matter how awful they might be, we rationalize their behavior and tell everyone else how wonderful they are. Those blinders can stop marketing efforts before they even begin. In today’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand shows us how to remove the blindfold and make objective decisions to move our businesses forward.
Latest posts by xian (see all)
- Facebook relaxes News Feed ad frequency limits - August 22, 2014
- Instagram adds tools for brands, starts to look like a real ad platform - August 22, 2014
- Manual vs. Automated SEO: Which Is Right for You? - August 22, 2014
- 12 Tools to Help You Buy the Perfect Domain Name - August 22, 2014
- Facebook announces Internet Defense Prize - August 22, 2014
You Might Also Like
- MUST SEE: Kingged.com Gets Your Post Read By CNN, Mashable, HuffingtonPost, & Ot ...
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- 6 Action Steps To Online Success With Free Traffic Strategies
- Are There Signs That Indicate You Are A Bad Blogger?
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment