In a way, we often treat our websites like our children. No matter how awful they might be, we rationalize their behavior and tell everyone else how wonderful they are. Those blinders can stop marketing efforts before they even begin. In today’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand shows us how to remove the blindfold and make objective decisions to move our businesses forward.
Latest posts by xian (see all)
- Facebook relaxes News Feed ad frequency limits - August 22, 2014
- Instagram adds tools for brands, starts to look like a real ad platform - August 22, 2014
- Manual vs. Automated SEO: Which Is Right for You? - August 22, 2014
- 12 Tools to Help You Buy the Perfect Domain Name - August 22, 2014
- Facebook announces Internet Defense Prize - August 22, 2014
You Might Also Like
- The Internet Falls Asleep As the Force Awakens
- Social Media Is Called “Social” For A Reason. Do You Agree that these Pr ...
- How Many Websites Do You Really Need? A Lesson on the Power of Focus for Entrepreneur ...
- 10 Ways To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions
- K is for Kingged.com: Earn Money While You Read
- 3 Key Things To Keep In Mind When Guest Blogging
- 10 Tips to Leverage the Power of Kingged
- Pressure Creates Diamonds: 7 Startups Heating Up The Tech Industry
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment