In a way, we often treat our websites like our children. No matter how awful they might be, we rationalize their behavior and tell everyone else how wonderful they are. Those blinders can stop marketing efforts before they even begin. In today’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand shows us how to remove the blindfold and make objective decisions to move our businesses forward.
Latest posts by xian (see all)
- Facebook relaxes News Feed ad frequency limits - August 22, 2014
- Instagram adds tools for brands, starts to look like a real ad platform - August 22, 2014
- Manual vs. Automated SEO: Which Is Right for You? - August 22, 2014
- 12 Tools to Help You Buy the Perfect Domain Name - August 22, 2014
- Facebook announces Internet Defense Prize - August 22, 2014
You Might Also Like
- 5 Ways To Make Money Online – You Haven’t Tried #4!
- What is the Purpose of Your Blog? Why Your Answer Matters A Lot!
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging
- Make Money on the Web Ideas: What You Should Know
- [Kingged Will Help] What Do You Want at 20% – 100% discount?
- [LIVE] Kingged.com’s Affiliate Marketing System Pays You Monthly, Whether You M ...
- Do You Do Old School Networking On Today’s Social Networking Platforms?
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment