In a way, we often treat our websites like our children. No matter how awful they might be, we rationalize their behavior and tell everyone else how wonderful they are. Those blinders can stop marketing efforts before they even begin. In today’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand shows us how to remove the blindfold and make objective decisions to move our businesses forward.
Latest posts by xian (see all)
- Facebook relaxes News Feed ad frequency limits - August 22, 2014
- Instagram adds tools for brands, starts to look like a real ad platform - August 22, 2014
- Manual vs. Automated SEO: Which Is Right for You? - August 22, 2014
- 12 Tools to Help You Buy the Perfect Domain Name - August 22, 2014
- Facebook announces Internet Defense Prize - August 22, 2014
You Might Also Like
- Why Only 2 per cent of Bloggers Earn Money? Finally Secret Revealed
- Noteworthy Role Of The Best Keywords For SEO In Blogging
- MUST SEE: Kingged.com Gets Your Post Read By CNN, Mashable, HuffingtonPost, & Ot ...
- 6 Action Steps To Online Success With Free Traffic Strategies
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment