In a way, we often treat our websites like our children. No matter how awful they might be, we rationalize their behavior and tell everyone else how wonderful they are. Those blinders can stop marketing efforts before they even begin. In today’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand shows us how to remove the blindfold and make objective decisions to move our businesses forward.
Latest posts by xian (see all)
- Facebook relaxes News Feed ad frequency limits - August 22, 2014
- Instagram adds tools for brands, starts to look like a real ad platform - August 22, 2014
- Manual vs. Automated SEO: Which Is Right for You? - August 22, 2014
- 12 Tools to Help You Buy the Perfect Domain Name - August 22, 2014
- Facebook announces Internet Defense Prize - August 22, 2014
You Might Also Like
- 5 Ways To Make Money Online – You Haven’t Tried #4!
- How to Create an Email Newsletter That Actually Gets Read
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- How Much Is a Squeeze Page Worth?
- 4 Reasons why Kingged.com is a Boon for Bloggers
- Important Things To Do And Understand Before Starting A Blog
- A New Cloud Threat for 2015: The Man in the Cloud Attack
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment