Twitter is testing a feature that would let users see how many people viewed a specific tweet. TheVerge received a tip from a user named Lydia J. Lydia sent a screenshot to TheVerge from the Twitter iOS app that showed how many people viewed her specific tweets. This may encourage users to become more active on Twitter.
Latest posts by Arjay [Moderator] (see all)
- Introduction Category Added to Introduce Yourself To Other Kinggers - October 15, 2015
- Ask / Discuss Do You Have Any Unanswered Questions About Using Kingged.com? - October 6, 2015
- How Marketing Can Help Sales Follow Up With Consideration-Stage Leads - August 24, 2014
- Cheap. Efficient. Elegant. - August 23, 2014
- Google Webmaster Tools Just Got a Lot More Important for Link Discovery and Cleanup - August 21, 2014
You Might Also Like
- How Do You Manage The Intersection Of Content, Search And Social For Your Business?
- Are There Signs That Indicate You Are A Bad Blogger?
- Noteworthy Role Of The Best Keywords For SEO In Blogging
- Is This The Absolutely Best Social Sharing Automation Tool? It Just May Be!
- 5 Reasons To Be Addicted To Content Marketing
- The Ultimate Guide to 160+ Business and Digital Marketing Conferences in 2016
- A New Cloud Threat for 2015: The Man in the Cloud Attack
- How Facebook Live Stream May Cause Social Media Envy
- Do You Do Old School Networking On Today’s Social Networking Platforms?
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment