Do you guest post?
When I started blogging, I guest posted on some big blogs. The result? Dismal.
When you promote, it’s important for like-minded bloggers to see you. I guest posted for marketing blogs.
Business people were there. I don’t give business tips, and at the time, I never gave marketing tips.
However, Kingged.com is a site that has many marketers and other business people. Although my content is primarily for bloggers and not marketers, I receive traffic from Kingged daily.
Since I receive so much traffic to my blog from Kingged, you would think I promote there frequently.
Do you want to know how many times I’ve promoted one of my articles at Kingged?
Twice. That’s all, twice. That is the potential for traffic to your blog from this free site.
This post will explain how you can get frequent traffic from Kingged with little time and effort.
What is Kingged?
Although the site is only three years old, Kingged is already an amazing resource for bloggers and marketers.
You can promote your blog posts, participate in discussions about other users’ articles, and get blogging or marketing help from a live forum called “Ask or Discuss”.
Even though it bills itself as an Internet Marketing Social Site, the site has fifty threads where you can promote your posts that have nothing to do with Internet Marketing such as Blogging, Motivation, Social Media, Writing, and Technology.
With 50 categories to choose from, the odds are great that bloggers of every niche can find a category that matches their content.
Users are called Kinggers. Engagement is high because you get points with activity. The more active you are, the more points you get.
At Kingged you can participate in discussion forums, communicate with other members, you can king comments and posts. Kingging is voting for comments and posts you like and want to recommend to others.
Why You Should Use Kingged
You will get many perks from using this amazing website, such as:
1. Kingged has CommentLuv. You can pick your headline you want visible. This is a great way of getting attention to other posts. I select a different headline with each comment I make for wider exposure.
2. You can implement a social media strategy at Kingged by selecting which of your headlines you want visible to other users. This is the beauty of having CommentLuv on the website.
3. You can self-promote. You can syndicate and post your entire article, share an article and paste a snippet or write an entirely new article. Blogging expert Andrew Wise recommends promoting at “content communities” like Kingged. By commenting, you get points. When you have enough points, you can self-promote. It only took me a day to get enough points to promote one of my articles.
4. The administrators respond quickly if you need help. Open a support ticket, and you will hear from them promptly.
5. Moderators ensure the conversations are relevant, helpful, and friendly. They are so down to earth, they friend and follow users just like the visitors to the site do.
6. The moderators are helpful and work on Sundays. Many rules are to prevent spamming. They respond quickly to questions and problems.
7. Posts and comments are carefully edited and moderated to keep the site friendly for marketers who are serious about finding information on topics such as Internet Marketing, Blogging, Making Money Online, Social Media, Technology, and SEO, just to name a few.
8. You will find serious bloggers at the website, so your new connections will be long-lasting.
9. Some of the members are leading experts in their field. The result is that the information published on the site is extremely useful. Reading the posts can be a valuable learning experience.
10. The site is structured in a way that many of the posts ask questions rather than provide information. That means if you are struggling with a so-called “pain point,” you can get several answers and perspectives on how to approach the problem.
11. You get Email notifications so you don’t have to keep checking back about requests.
12. If you desire, you can pay to get your articles additional exposure.
13. Publishing a post or comment can send a fair amount of traffic to your site often for weeks after publication. When I received new visitors to my site, they became permanent subscribers. I know they came from Kingged since I asked them how they found my blog.
14. The home page tells you which members are active.
15. You get a backlink when posting or commenting on articles there.
16. Kingged also offers affiliate opportunities for members from time to time.
17. In contrast to Twitter, where potential readers only see your links, at Kingged, promotion of full articles is encouraged which increases the chance of readers clicking, commenting, and coming to your blog. In this way, Kingged is a valuable content syndication site.
18. Using Kingged is actually a productivity step. There is a button at the bottom of the post submission screen that says click G+ to +1 the article. Kingged saves you time by getting you added exposure on Google+ as well as Kingged. Therefore, you are actually promoting to two sites at the same time.
19. Kingged has such engaged readers you will receive MANY comments on your articles.
20. People follow you which increases your visibility.
21. Kingged has a blog or newsletter you can subscribe to.
22. If you make a mistake on someone else’s blog, there’s nothing you can do but contact them and ask them to delete or edit your comment. However, at Kingged, you have time, which you see counting down, to fix your errors. You have four minutes to fix an error in a comment box.
You can get money from Kingged. Actually, I got $20.00! Can you see the man in the picture clapping for me?
Since I am new to the site, these 22 reasons are really a first, extremely favorable, impression. I’m certain these benefits only scratch the surface of all that awaits you when you arrive.
I am not alone. Kingged has many other satisfied users.
Igert le Roux describes many benefits of using Kingged:
Writers feeling they want to move blog content off their pages into an environment where it will be seen by more readers may consider posting on the Internet Marketing Social Networking Site Kingged.com.
The site is powerful in that it sets high standards and keeps a close watch that members adhere to those standards.The Kingged community is active and lively and posts are usually greeted with a good number of comments.
Abigail Chow also commented on the value of using the site to promote your blog posts:
I prefer to pick a few social sites and focus on them. My main focus at the moment is this Kingged.com. I have been building my reputation here for some time and it’s working well for me.
There’s no denying the fact that Kingged.com is a great site. I always love the quality of the posts and engagement here. They don’t just allow people to submit their posts but to also interact with other posts. That makes it win-win for everyone.
Are You Ready to Try Kingged?
In conclusion, use Kingged, and you will get exposure to new people, reinforce bonds with old connections, and have the opportunity to promote your posts.
In addition to the huge potential for traffic and new subscribers, Kingged is a great way to find like-minded, engaged readers.
This post was originally published in http://www.mostlyblogging.com/kingged/ by Janice Wald