Everything is moving more and more towards digital. Which is no surprise. But still there is room for improvement. Vocus did a study to determine the state of digital marketing amongst small and medium businesses. And it shows there is room for improvement. Digital marketing is mainly used for sales purposes and social media is embraced more and more. The effectiveness however is a big target.
Latest posts by ImPretty (see all)
- The Best Of Internet Marketing August 2014 - August 23, 2014
- App engagement is up but it’s still a game for the fortunate few - August 23, 2014
- Bing Image Widget Tool - August 23, 2014
- Ghostwriting 101: How to Capture Their Voice Without Losing Yours - August 23, 2014
- Don’t Quit Before the Whistle Blows - August 23, 2014
You Might Also Like
- Are There Signs That Indicate You Are A Bad Blogger?
- How to Make Money Blogging Like A Super Man (what I learned in 10 years)
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips
- What Are You Doing About Productivity-Killing Email Overload?
- 4 Reasons why Kingged.com is a Boon for Bloggers
- What Social Media Security Policy Do You Have In Place For Your Business?
- Media Kits and Sponsorships – How To Make Your Blog Attractive to Advertisers
- Importance Of Blog Commenting & 3 Effective Methods For Getting Great Resul ...
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment