Everything is moving more and more towards digital. Which is no surprise. But still there is room for improvement. Vocus did a study to determine the state of digital marketing amongst small and medium businesses. And it shows there is room for improvement. Digital marketing is mainly used for sales purposes and social media is embraced more and more. The effectiveness however is a big target.
Latest posts by ImPretty (see all)
- The Best Of Internet Marketing August 2014 - August 23, 2014
- App engagement is up but it’s still a game for the fortunate few - August 23, 2014
- Bing Image Widget Tool - August 23, 2014
- Ghostwriting 101: How to Capture Their Voice Without Losing Yours - August 23, 2014
- Don’t Quit Before the Whistle Blows - August 23, 2014
You Might Also Like
- Social Media Is Called “Social” For A Reason. Do You Agree that these P ...
- Kingged.com Review: Why You Want To Be Active On Kingged.com
- How Has Mobilegeddon Affected Your Ranking and Conversion?
- 5 Reasons Why Blogging is a Great Internet Marketing Tool
- Submit 100% Unique Content on Kingged & Enjoy Massive-Exposure
- Kingged.com’s Affiliate System Pays You, Whether You Make Sales Or Not
- Media Kits and Sponsorships – How To Make Your Blog Attractive to Advertisers
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment