Everything is moving more and more towards digital. Which is no surprise. But still there is room for improvement. Vocus did a study to determine the state of digital marketing amongst small and medium businesses. And it shows there is room for improvement. Digital marketing is mainly used for sales purposes and social media is embraced more and more. The effectiveness however is a big target.
Latest posts by ImPretty (see all)
- The Best Of Internet Marketing August 2014 - August 23, 2014
- App engagement is up but it’s still a game for the fortunate few - August 23, 2014
- Bing Image Widget Tool - August 23, 2014
- Ghostwriting 101: How to Capture Their Voice Without Losing Yours - August 23, 2014
- Don’t Quit Before the Whistle Blows - August 23, 2014
You Might Also Like
- How Many Websites Do You Really Need? A Lesson on the Power of Focus for Entrepreneu ...
- Are There Signs That Indicate You Are A Bad Blogger?
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- The Ultimate Guide to 160+ Business and Digital Marketing Conferences in 2016
- How Are You Employing Video Marketing for Your Brand?
- How Do You Manage Your Clients in the Midst of Personal Crisis?
- Do You Do Old School Networking On Today’s Social Networking Platforms?
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment