Everything is moving more and more towards digital. Which is no surprise. But still there is room for improvement. Vocus did a study to determine the state of digital marketing amongst small and medium businesses. And it shows there is room for improvement. Digital marketing is mainly used for sales purposes and social media is embraced more and more. The effectiveness however is a big target.
Latest posts by ImPretty (see all)
- The Best Of Internet Marketing August 2014 - August 23, 2014
- App engagement is up but it’s still a game for the fortunate few - August 23, 2014
- Bing Image Widget Tool - August 23, 2014
- Ghostwriting 101: How to Capture Their Voice Without Losing Yours - August 23, 2014
- Don’t Quit Before the Whistle Blows - August 23, 2014
You Might Also Like
- Do You Want To Increase Visitors’ Trust and Optimize Conversion? These 3 Test ...
- Why Only 2 per cent of Bloggers Earn Money? Finally Secret Revealed
- How Do You Deal With Preventable Content Mistakes!
- Invest In Kingged.com, Get Paid Weekly or Monthly [20% ROI]… Without Doing Anyt ...
- What Is Your Optimal Number Of Hashtags For Social Media Engagement?
- Insider Tips To Why You Should Be Using Email Marketing
- Do You Do Old School Networking On Today’s Social Networking Platforms?
- How Facebook Live Stream May Cause Social Media Envy
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment