Everything is moving more and more towards digital. Which is no surprise. But still there is room for improvement. Vocus did a study to determine the state of digital marketing amongst small and medium businesses. And it shows there is room for improvement. Digital marketing is mainly used for sales purposes and social media is embraced more and more. The effectiveness however is a big target.
Latest posts by ImPretty (see all)
- The Best Of Internet Marketing August 2014 - August 23, 2014
- App engagement is up but it’s still a game for the fortunate few - August 23, 2014
- Bing Image Widget Tool - August 23, 2014
- Ghostwriting 101: How to Capture Their Voice Without Losing Yours - August 23, 2014
- Don’t Quit Before the Whistle Blows - August 23, 2014
You Might Also Like
- [NEW] Get $10,000+ In Kingged.com’s MONTHLY Blogging Contest
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips
- How Has Mobilegeddon Affected Your Ranking and Conversion?
- Huge Opportunity: Offer Mobile Friendly Website Creation
- Important Things To Do And Understand Before Starting A Blog
- Get Paid $60 – $600+ To Put Kingged.com Widget On Your Blog
- Do You Do Old School Networking On Today’s Social Networking Platforms?
- What Is The Best Time To Monetize Your Blog?
- Pressure Creates Diamonds: 7 Startups Heating Up The Tech Industry
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment