Google made a change to the Keyword Planner, specifically with the way search volumes are showcased. While you could view traffic estimates for individual keywords previously, the Keyword Planner now consolidates these figures to include search variants as well. What does this mean for you?
Latest posts by David (see all)
- How much effort do you put into images for your blog posts? - August 17, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why Introverts Should Become Writers - August 5, 2017
- Mobile-First Index: 22+ Experts Share Their Favorite Strategies And Tips For Succeeding In A Mobile-First World - July 4, 2017
- 25 Tips Guaranteed To Easily Increase Your Blog Traffic - May 3, 2017
- 5 Ways to Fertilize Your Online Garden - April 2, 2017
You Might Also Like
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- ULTIMATE Guide To Building a Successful WordPress Blog – Step by Step
- Noteworthy Role Of The Best Keywords For SEO In Blogging
- Get Paid $60 – $600+ To Put Kingged.com Widget On Your Blog
- Invest In Kingged Coaching Program, Get Paid Weekly or Monthly [20% ROI]… Witho ...
- How Much Is a Squeeze Page Worth?
- Importance Of Blog Commenting & 3 Effective Methods For Getting Great Resul ...
- Pressure Creates Diamonds: 7 Startups Heating Up The Tech Industry
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment