Google made a change to the Keyword Planner, specifically with the way search volumes are showcased. While you could view traffic estimates for individual keywords previously, the Keyword Planner now consolidates these figures to include search variants as well. What does this mean for you?
Latest posts by David (see all)
- 25 Tips Guaranteed To Easily Increase Your Blog Traffic - May 3, 2017
- 5 Ways to Fertilize Your Online Garden - April 2, 2017
- What’s so special about WordPress SEO? - December 13, 2016
- Small business hit in the pocketbook by Google Keyword Planner changes - August 20, 2016
- How to promote your blog in 111 easy steps - August 15, 2016
You Might Also Like
- Do You Want To Increase Visitors’ Trust and Optimize Conversion? These 3 Test ...
- How to Make Money Blogging Like A Super Man (what I learned in 10 years)
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging
- 4 Reasons why Kingged.com is a Boon for Bloggers
- Important Things To Do And Understand Before Starting A Blog
- Is Long In-Depth Content Your Weapon for Mass Seduction?
- Power Editing your Facebook Marketing
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment