Google made a change to the Keyword Planner, specifically with the way search volumes are showcased. While you could view traffic estimates for individual keywords previously, the Keyword Planner now consolidates these figures to include search variants as well. What does this mean for you?
Latest posts by David (see all)
- 5 Ways to Fertilize Your Online Garden - April 2, 2017
- What’s so special about WordPress SEO? - December 13, 2016
- Small business hit in the pocketbook by Google Keyword Planner changes - August 20, 2016
- How to promote your blog in 111 easy steps - August 15, 2016
- CASE STUDY: Link-Building Outreach Done Right and Done Wrong - July 16, 2016
You Might Also Like
- Social Media Is Called “Social” For A Reason. Do You Agree that these P ...
- How to Use Email Outreach to Build Brand and Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- Kingged.com Marketplace Helps You Make Money Selling Your Products and Services
- 5 Reasons Why Blogging is a Great Internet Marketing Tool
- I Need To Rank For The Following Keywords – Hell No!
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment