Google made a change to the Keyword Planner, specifically with the way search volumes are showcased. While you could view traffic estimates for individual keywords previously, the Keyword Planner now consolidates these figures to include search variants as well. What does this mean for you?
Latest posts by David (see all)
- Mobile-First Index: 22+ Experts Share Their Favorite Strategies And Tips For Succeeding In A Mobile-First World - July 4, 2017
- 25 Tips Guaranteed To Easily Increase Your Blog Traffic - May 3, 2017
- 5 Ways to Fertilize Your Online Garden - April 2, 2017
- What’s so special about WordPress SEO? - December 13, 2016
- Small business hit in the pocketbook by Google Keyword Planner changes - August 20, 2016
You Might Also Like
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips
- Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
- 5 Ways To Make Money Online – You Haven’t Tried #4!
- 10 Ways To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions
- Kingged.com Marketplace Helps You Make Money Selling Your Products and Services
- K is for Kingged.com: Earn Money While You Read
- Will Desktop Traffic Fade Away In 2016?
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment