Google made a change to the Keyword Planner, specifically with the way search volumes are showcased. While you could view traffic estimates for individual keywords previously, the Keyword Planner now consolidates these figures to include search variants as well. What does this mean for you?
Latest posts by David (see all)
- How much effort do you put into images for your blog posts? - August 17, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why Introverts Should Become Writers - August 5, 2017
- Mobile-First Index: 22+ Experts Share Their Favorite Strategies And Tips For Succeeding In A Mobile-First World - July 4, 2017
- 25 Tips Guaranteed To Easily Increase Your Blog Traffic - May 3, 2017
- 5 Ways to Fertilize Your Online Garden - April 2, 2017
You Might Also Like
- Syndicate Your Posts on Kingged & Enjoy Much More Exposure
- Social Media Is Called “Social” For A Reason. Do You Agree that these P ...
- Kingged.com’s Coaching & Partnership Program Makes You Money From 1st Day ...
- 7 Tips for Blogging Success – #6 Is Often Ignored By Everyone
- 10 Ways To Earn Money Online From Your Blog
- 10 Ways To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions
- 10 Tips to Leverage the Power of Kingged
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment