Google made a change to the Keyword Planner, specifically with the way search volumes are showcased. While you could view traffic estimates for individual keywords previously, the Keyword Planner now consolidates these figures to include search variants as well. What does this mean for you?
Latest posts by David (see all)
- 25 Tips Guaranteed To Easily Increase Your Blog Traffic - May 3, 2017
- 5 Ways to Fertilize Your Online Garden - April 2, 2017
- What’s so special about WordPress SEO? - December 13, 2016
- Small business hit in the pocketbook by Google Keyword Planner changes - August 20, 2016
- How to promote your blog in 111 easy steps - August 15, 2016
You Might Also Like
- How to Make Money Blogging Like A Super Man (what I learned in 10 years)
- Why Only 2 per cent of Bloggers Earn Money? Finally Secret Revealed
- How Many Websites Do You Really Need? A Lesson on the Power of Focus for Entrepreneu ...
- How Do You Manage Your Clients in the Midst of Personal Crisis?
- 3 Key Things To Keep In Mind When Guest Blogging
- Important Things To Do And Understand Before Starting A Blog
- Do You Do Old School Networking On Today’s Social Networking Platforms?
- What Is The Best Time To Monetize Your Blog?
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment