Google made a change to the Keyword Planner, specifically with the way search volumes are showcased. While you could view traffic estimates for individual keywords previously, the Keyword Planner now consolidates these figures to include search variants as well. What does this mean for you?
Latest posts by David (see all)
- What’s so special about WordPress SEO? - December 13, 2016
- Small business hit in the pocketbook by Google Keyword Planner changes - August 20, 2016
- How to promote your blog in 111 easy steps - August 15, 2016
- CASE STUDY: Link-Building Outreach Done Right and Done Wrong - July 16, 2016
- How can I get my website indexed by Google? - July 2, 2016
You Might Also Like
- ULTIMATE Guide To Building a Successful WordPress Blog – Step by Step
- 3 Truths To Understanding Successful Internet Marketing
- Are There Signs That Indicate You Are A Bad Blogger?
- How Do You Manage Your Clients in the Midst of Personal Crisis?
- 7 Blogs Every Serious Content Marketer Must Read!
- Make Money on the Web Ideas: What You Should Know
- Media Kits and Sponsorships – How To Make Your Blog Attractive to Advertisers
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment