Recently, Google took the position that press releases were simply link schemes, advertorials for a business. Therefore, all links in press releases should have the nofollow attribute added to the links, so that the press release does not pass any SEO (Search Engine Optimization) value to the website it’s linking to. Take a look at the video.
Latest posts by xian (see all)
- Facebook relaxes News Feed ad frequency limits - August 22, 2014
- Instagram adds tools for brands, starts to look like a real ad platform - August 22, 2014
- Manual vs. Automated SEO: Which Is Right for You? - August 22, 2014
- 12 Tools to Help You Buy the Perfect Domain Name - August 22, 2014
- Facebook announces Internet Defense Prize - August 22, 2014
You Might Also Like
- Social Media Is Called “Social” For A Reason. Do You Agree that these P ...
- How Do You Deal With Preventable Content Mistakes!
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- Don’t Be – Just Another Blogger
- Huge Opportunity: Offer Mobile Friendly Website Creation
- Is This The Absolutely Best Social Sharing Automation Tool? It Just May Be!
- Will Desktop Traffic Fade Away In 2016?
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment