Recently, Google took the position that press releases were simply link schemes, advertorials for a business. Therefore, all links in press releases should have the nofollow attribute added to the links, so that the press release does not pass any SEO (Search Engine Optimization) value to the website it’s linking to. Take a look at the video.
Latest posts by xian (see all)
- Facebook relaxes News Feed ad frequency limits - August 22, 2014
- Instagram adds tools for brands, starts to look like a real ad platform - August 22, 2014
- Manual vs. Automated SEO: Which Is Right for You? - August 22, 2014
- 12 Tools to Help You Buy the Perfect Domain Name - August 22, 2014
- Facebook announces Internet Defense Prize - August 22, 2014
You Might Also Like
- Why Only 2 per cent of Bloggers Earn Money? Finally Secret Revealed
- How to Make Money Blogging Like A Super Man (what I learned in 10 years)
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging
- 10 Ways To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions
- [LIVE] Kingged.com’s Affiliate Marketing System Pays You Monthly, Whether You M ...
- Invest In Kingged.com, Get Paid Weekly or Monthly [20% ROI]… Without Doing Anyt ...
- 3 Methods You MUST Avoid In Making Money Online
- Power Editing your Facebook Marketing
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment