Recently, Google took the position that press releases were simply link schemes, advertorials for a business. Therefore, all links in press releases should have the nofollow attribute added to the links, so that the press release does not pass any SEO (Search Engine Optimization) value to the website it’s linking to. Take a look at the video.
Latest posts by xian (see all)
- Facebook relaxes News Feed ad frequency limits - August 22, 2014
- Instagram adds tools for brands, starts to look like a real ad platform - August 22, 2014
- Manual vs. Automated SEO: Which Is Right for You? - August 22, 2014
- 12 Tools to Help You Buy the Perfect Domain Name - August 22, 2014
- Facebook announces Internet Defense Prize - August 22, 2014
You Might Also Like
- How Has Mobilegeddon Affected Your Ranking and Conversion?
- Do You Want To Increase Visitors’ Trust and Optimize Conversion? These 3 Test ...
- How to Create an Email Newsletter That Actually Gets Read
- How To Set Up a Tripwire That Converts and Generates Its Own Traffic
- Kingged.com Marketplace Helps You Make Money Selling Your Products and Services
- Get Paid $60 – $600+ To Put Kingged.com Widget On Your Blog
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment