Recently, Google took the position that press releases were simply link schemes, advertorials for a business. Therefore, all links in press releases should have the nofollow attribute added to the links, so that the press release does not pass any SEO (Search Engine Optimization) value to the website it’s linking to. Take a look at the video.
Latest posts by xian (see all)
- Facebook relaxes News Feed ad frequency limits - August 22, 2014
- Instagram adds tools for brands, starts to look like a real ad platform - August 22, 2014
- Manual vs. Automated SEO: Which Is Right for You? - August 22, 2014
- 12 Tools to Help You Buy the Perfect Domain Name - August 22, 2014
- Facebook announces Internet Defense Prize - August 22, 2014
You Might Also Like
- Syndicate Your Posts on Kingged & Enjoy Much More Exposure
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- 3 Truths To Understanding Successful Internet Marketing
- What is the Purpose of Your Blog? Why Your Answer Matters A Lot!
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment