Recently, Google took the position that press releases were simply link schemes, advertorials for a business. Therefore, all links in press releases should have the nofollow attribute added to the links, so that the press release does not pass any SEO (Search Engine Optimization) value to the website it’s linking to. Take a look at the video.
Latest posts by xian (see all)
- Facebook relaxes News Feed ad frequency limits - August 22, 2014
- Instagram adds tools for brands, starts to look like a real ad platform - August 22, 2014
- Manual vs. Automated SEO: Which Is Right for You? - August 22, 2014
- 12 Tools to Help You Buy the Perfect Domain Name - August 22, 2014
- Facebook announces Internet Defense Prize - August 22, 2014
You Might Also Like
- Do You Want To Increase Visitors’ Trust and Optimize Conversion? These 3 Test ...
- 24 Deadly Mistakes That Kept Me Broke For 6 Years And How To Avoid Them
- Founding or Flipping – Which Do You Prefer for a Start-up?
- Huge Opportunity: Offer Mobile Friendly Website Creation
- 10 Ways To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions
- [LIVE] Kingged.com’s Affiliate Marketing System Pays You Monthly, Whether You M ...
- Power Editing your Facebook Marketing
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment