MassPlanner is a social media scheduling tool that allows you to completely automate all your social media accounts, pages, groups and communities.
If you have been doing business on the internet for a while, then you should know that social media has become one of the most important aspects of getting recognition and customers. If you know that, then you should also know that it takes a lot of time to stay updated on all of the social media networks. It literally takes almost 7 to 8 hours to engage with your audience and keep updating your wall with interesting posts.
And then again, you have to spend more time to engage with your audience on those posts.
From a businessperson’s perspective, you should hire a person to handle all of your social media. However, not all small businesses can afford to hire a person on a full-time salary.
And that’s when the social media software/apps come in. They help you automate all the posts and let you engage with your audience in a single place. But before we get into the nitty-gritty of all this, I want to take the time and focus on you and who you are and whether or not you should use any kind of social media application or not.
Who Are You And Should You Consider Mass Planner?
You should definitely check out Mass Planner if you are:
- A small business owner and you’re finding yourself spread too thin on different aspects of your business
- You are an entertainer and want to stay on top of all the social media networks
- You are a medium/large business owner and you want to maintain a good relationship with your customers
You should not be using any social media apps or softwares if you are:
- A person who has a job but is just too lazy to log into different websites
- If you do not have any online business
Now that I know who you are, let us jump right into the benefits of using Mass Planner, and how much time you will be able to save from it.
Benefits of Using Mass Planner:
If you didn’t already know, the primary benefit of Mass Planner, is the ability to update all of your social media accounts from one place. This means no spending time opening different tabs, typing out different passwords for other social media accounts, etc.
None of that time wasters. Once you log into Mass Planner and connect your accounts with it, that’s it. Now all you have to do, is find interesting content that your audience will love, and post it, or schedule it through MassPlanner.
Here’s the bullet-list of all the benefits –
- Access all your social media accounts from a single place
- Ability to schedule all your posts for future publish. This means not worrying about logging in from time-to-time
- Automatically join new groups in your niche
- Automatically follow or unfollow people in your niche
- Automatically share your posts on Facebook Groups
- MassPlanner doesn’t advertise itself on your posts. This means no one will notice that you’re using a social media software to stay on top of everything. It will look completely natural and superhuman, which is a cool thing.
- The best customer support. You should take my word on this one.
I know that the obvious question is popping up in your mind right now – how much will it cost me to use this awesome service?
Price and Guarantee
I compared Mass Planner with other similar services out there, and to be honest, it is the cheapest, yet most valuable out there.
If you subscribe to a monthly license, it will cost you $9.95 per month. Here’s what you will get with this license:
- You can add up to 12 social accounts
- Scheduling and automation for Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. Scheduling is not available for Instagram.
- Group finder for Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Fast customer service.
If you opt for a 6 month license, it will cost you $44.95 per 6 months, which will save you around 37%. Here’s what you will be getting with this license –
- You can add up to 24 social accounts
- Automation and scheduling for Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest. Scheduling is not available for Instagram.
- Group finder for Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn
- Fast customer service
- Ability to add posts from Flickr and Pinterest.
Till now everything was sunshine’s and rainbows for Mass Planner, but lets go through the Pros and Cons and see whether it is worth giving a shot instead of other apps and softwares.
- Quickly update all of your social media accounts from one place
- Automate and schedule all the posts for future publishing.
- Ability to find appropriate groups and profiles within your niche (this is a feature that cannot be found in most other social media management softwares/apps)
- Automatically sharing your posts on Facebook Groups
- Follow people in your niche
- Super-fast customer service
- The 1 month license does not provide you the ability to post pictures from Pinterest and Flickr
- It is not available for Mac or Linux users. This means that you will have to tinker around by either creating a virtual machine or set up a windows VPS. Or if you have a Windows laptop or computer, then you shouldn’t face any difficulties with that.
- It constantly needs to be running on your computer in order to publish content on the scheduled times.
I know that no product is without a con, but after comparing the Pros and Cons, I can definitely say that MassPlanner is worth giving a shot.
My Final Verdict…
At the end of the day, it is up to you on how to utilize the time you have got. I was able to free up at least 40 hours per month using this software. So, if you are a person like me, then you definitely need MassPlanner.
It relieves you from the social media black hole and lets you focus on other things like creating quality content, making connections with other business owners, creating new products or services, etc.
I will be blunt here and say that I love this product. So make sure that you go to MassPlanner.com and at least give it a shot to prove itself. CLICK The Banner Below
This post was originally published in http://remibadozi.com/mass-planner-review by Remi