Vanity Planet A/B tested the results of adding Instagram photos to its most popular product pages to see how it would affect conversion rate.
Latest posts by Erik Emanuelli (see all)
- 7 Key Insights from LinkedIn’s Study ‘The State of Sales in 2016’ - November 17, 2016
- Boost Your Online Business Growth With These 14 Website Optimization Techniques - August 26, 2016
- How Adding Instagram Photos Boosted Checkouts by 24% [Case Study] - August 19, 2016
- 5 Most Significant Instagram Benefits for Businesses - July 28, 2016
- 4 Tools to Turn Your WordPress-Powered Website into a Growth Engine - July 19, 2016
You Might Also Like
- Are There Signs That Indicate You Are A Bad Blogger?
- What is the Purpose of Your Blog? Why Your Answer Matters A Lot!
- How to Create an Email Newsletter That Actually Gets Read
- All Hail The King! Kingged.com Reviewed
- Get Paid $60 – $600+ To Put Kingged.com Widget On Your Blog
- How Do You Manage Your Clients in the Midst of Personal Crisis?
- How Can Smart Social Media Marketing Build Knowledge, Relationship and Credibil ...
- Will Desktop Traffic Fade Away In 2016?
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment