Vanity Planet A/B tested the results of adding Instagram photos to its most popular product pages to see how it would affect conversion rate.
Latest posts by Erik Emanuelli (see all)
- 7 Key Insights from LinkedIn’s Study ‘The State of Sales in 2016’ - November 17, 2016
- Boost Your Online Business Growth With These 14 Website Optimization Techniques - August 26, 2016
- How Adding Instagram Photos Boosted Checkouts by 24% [Case Study] - August 19, 2016
- 5 Most Significant Instagram Benefits for Businesses - July 28, 2016
- 4 Tools to Turn Your WordPress-Powered Website into a Growth Engine - July 19, 2016
You Might Also Like
- Syndicate Your Posts on Kingged & Enjoy Much More Exposure
- Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
- How to Use Email Outreach to Build Brand and Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- 5 Reasons Newbies Give Up On Making Money Online
- 7 Blogs Every Serious Content Marketer Must Read!
- What Are You Doing About Productivity-Killing Email Overload?
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment