Vanity Planet A/B tested the results of adding Instagram photos to its most popular product pages to see how it would affect conversion rate.
Latest posts by Erik Emanuelli (see all)
- 7 Key Insights from LinkedIn’s Study ‘The State of Sales in 2016’ - November 17, 2016
- Boost Your Online Business Growth With These 14 Website Optimization Techniques - August 26, 2016
- How Adding Instagram Photos Boosted Checkouts by 24% [Case Study] - August 19, 2016
- 5 Most Significant Instagram Benefits for Businesses - July 28, 2016
- 4 Tools to Turn Your WordPress-Powered Website into a Growth Engine - July 19, 2016
You Might Also Like
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- How Many Websites Do You Really Need? A Lesson on the Power of Focus for Entrepreneu ...
- ULTIMATE Guide To Building a Successful WordPress Blog – Step by Step
- Insider Tips To Why You Should Be Using Email Marketing
- 5 Reasons Newbies Give Up On Making Money Online
- Top Branding and Graphic Design Hacks for Newbies
- Do You Do Old School Networking On Today’s Social Networking Platforms?
- How Facebook Live Stream May Cause Social Media Envy
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment