Vanity Planet A/B tested the results of adding Instagram photos to its most popular product pages to see how it would affect conversion rate.
Latest posts by Erik Emanuelli (see all)
- 7 Key Insights from LinkedIn’s Study ‘The State of Sales in 2016’ - November 17, 2016
- Boost Your Online Business Growth With These 14 Website Optimization Techniques - August 26, 2016
- How Adding Instagram Photos Boosted Checkouts by 24% [Case Study] - August 19, 2016
- 5 Most Significant Instagram Benefits for Businesses - July 28, 2016
- 4 Tools to Turn Your WordPress-Powered Website into a Growth Engine - July 19, 2016
You Might Also Like
- Content Marketing: 5 Reasons it Should be Your first Strategy for Increasing Conversi ...
- How Is Your Pinterest Marketing Coming On?
- Founding or Flipping – Which Do You Prefer for a Start-up?
- 5 Reasons Newbies Give Up On Making Money Online
- Important Things To Do And Understand Before Starting A Blog
- Insider Tips To Why You Should Be Using Email Marketing
- Do You Do Old School Networking On Today’s Social Networking Platforms?
- 10 Tips to Leverage the Power of Kingged
- 3 Methods You MUST Avoid In Making Money Online
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment