Since the Twitter’s IPO last fall there has been no shortage of innovation with ad offerings. From retargeting to tailored audiences to promoted accounts in search, Twitter has been busy. According to Digiday, a new test will focus on bolstering the Direct Response capabilities that the network can offer.
Latest posts by Ann (see all)
- Mobile Firm Leverages Crowdfunding To Support Girls Who Code - August 23, 2014
- New Google Ad Format Only Changed User Behavior For 3 Months - August 23, 2014
- AdWords Adds Single Currency Reporting For Conversion Values - August 23, 2014
- Online Marketing News: Pinterest and 3rd Party Rules, Mobile Is Only Part Of The Key, Facebook Still Runs Traffic - August 23, 2014
- Customer Journey Maps – Whiteboard Friday - August 22, 2014
You Might Also Like
- 3 Truths To Understanding Successful Internet Marketing
- How to Create an Email Newsletter That Actually Gets Read
- How Many Websites Do You Really Need? A Lesson on the Power of Focus for Entrepreneu ...
- K is for Kingged.com: Earn Money While You Read
- Kingged.com Marketplace Helps You Make Money Selling Your Products and Services
- How Are You Employing Video Marketing for Your Brand?
- What Is The Best Time To Monetize Your Blog?
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment