Since the Twitter’s IPO last fall there has been no shortage of innovation with ad offerings. From retargeting to tailored audiences to promoted accounts in search, Twitter has been busy. According to Digiday, a new test will focus on bolstering the Direct Response capabilities that the network can offer.
Latest posts by Ann (see all)
- Mobile Firm Leverages Crowdfunding To Support Girls Who Code - August 23, 2014
- New Google Ad Format Only Changed User Behavior For 3 Months - August 23, 2014
- AdWords Adds Single Currency Reporting For Conversion Values - August 23, 2014
- Online Marketing News: Pinterest and 3rd Party Rules, Mobile Is Only Part Of The Key, Facebook Still Runs Traffic - August 23, 2014
- Customer Journey Maps – Whiteboard Friday - August 22, 2014
You Might Also Like
- Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
- How Is Your Pinterest Marketing Coming On?
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- 5 Reasons Newbies Give Up On Making Money Online
- How Are You Employing Video Marketing for Your Brand?
- All Hail The King! Kingged.com Reviewed
- How Can Smart Social Media Marketing Build Knowledge, Relationship and Credibil ...
- Houdini’s 3 Step Guide To Effective Content Marketing
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
- 6 Best Selfie Applications You Might Be Unaware Of
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment