Since the Twitter’s IPO last fall there has been no shortage of innovation with ad offerings. From retargeting to tailored audiences to promoted accounts in search, Twitter has been busy. According to Digiday, a new test will focus on bolstering the Direct Response capabilities that the network can offer.
Latest posts by Ann (see all)
- Mobile Firm Leverages Crowdfunding To Support Girls Who Code - August 23, 2014
- New Google Ad Format Only Changed User Behavior For 3 Months - August 23, 2014
- AdWords Adds Single Currency Reporting For Conversion Values - August 23, 2014
- Online Marketing News: Pinterest and 3rd Party Rules, Mobile Is Only Part Of The Key, Facebook Still Runs Traffic - August 23, 2014
- Customer Journey Maps – Whiteboard Friday - August 22, 2014
You Might Also Like
- Syndicate Your Posts on Kingged & Enjoy Much More Exposure
- How Has Mobilegeddon Affected Your Ranking and Conversion?
- Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
- Submit 100% Unique Content on Kingged & Enjoy Massive-Exposure
- 10 Ways To Earn Money Online From Your Blog
- Is This The Absolutely Best Social Sharing Automation Tool? It Just May Be!
- A New Cloud Threat for 2015: The Man in the Cloud Attack
- Pressure Creates Diamonds: 7 Startups Heating Up The Tech Industry
- Apply These 4 Simple Tips To Keep Your Personal Data Secure
- How To Increase Social Shares On Your Blog Posts With A Simple Plugin
Most Valuable and Active Kinggers
Leave a Comment