Have you ever designed an Image and thought to yourself, “GOD…I Wish I had designing abilities to make this picture more Incredible”. If so, then don’t worry, you are not alone, we’ve all been there.
Today I am going to share some graphic designing and branding tips and tricks for newbie designers. With these simple steps, you can be a pro designer overnight.
As you know in this present era, Graphic design sector is changing quickly, both creatively and technically. It means that you have to focus on learning and upgrading yourself with new technology. You need to remain as you are but push the limits of your creativity. You may have to find an Inspirational way to understand effective design.
It is more important to certify that you do not let your designs mature stagnantly, but fairly progress with time. You need to obtain the qualities that make you a highly creative designer to remain successful. Knowing all the following tips and tricks can help you create amazing visual content.
As we begin to start off a career in any field, getting professional direction is always valuable and very helpful. So, here I am going to share some trade secrets as tips to instruct all creative individuals who are interested in graphic designing field.
1. Know who you are talking to- Start spending time to do some research and determine who you are and who your ideal customer is. If you haven’t worked on this yet, then this it is a good time to start. Because you might want to share your message with everyone, but you can’t. Because everyone is not your ideal customer. So don’t waste your precious time for those who are neglecting you.
2. Remember the 3 Cs of branding. – Clarity, consistency, constancy. Be specific in who you are and are not. Don’t sugar-coat your educations. Express your brand across all Social media platform. Decide where you want to be suitable in (industry and niche area of capability) and then remain stable to your target audience.
3. Keep It Simple Don’t use much more Text – Hi, I love Text, you love text. In fact, I am using it right now to explain myself. But the thing about the text it can get irresistible speedily. The Minimal design can look classy and graceful if done well done. So, always keep in mind especially newbies. Whenever you’re making a post for twitter and Facebook don’t allow more text, rather use Images. So keep your words short and snappy and your design will look beautiful.
4. Pick up High-quality photography: – So, what does a high quality standard image serve? Well, the tendency of a human being is to move towards attractiveness – We notice, like and share those images which look nice. And what’s nicer than a beautifully clicked ordinary photograph to complement your content? A good Image not only attracts Customer attention, it can also increase your brand’s reliability and professionalism.
Remember – The quality of pictures you sponsor on social media are a reflection of your brand itself.
5. Photographs are your brand: – The Motive behind creating a highly shareable image in social media drives back people to your blog or website.
Whenever you are going to create your image, always remember one thing, without a doubt, add a watermark to your graphics. You can also put up a link to your website towards the bottom of your graphic. This is a way to brand your photographs.
Also, don’t forget about templates. No matter where else you’re going to use infographics, quotes, pictures, or alternative components, create a template for the sake of consistency.
Here is two things to keep in mind While Developing your Branding Images.
a) Color Palettes
b) Font Combination
6. Refined Typography: – Typography is an art form that should be greatly respected. You can so easily go wrong with a selection of your font. By couple of Typography tips you can keep staying on track. Firstly – don’t use anything too elaborate fonts for your body text. It needs to be clear and readable. Too often I see people going for fancy script fonts on huge paragraphs of text – who can be bothered to sit and read that?! It’s over the top and will give your reader eye ache and even a brain ache!
Take care of text spacing, there are always two types of dimension used in typography.
i) Leading: – Leading define spacing between lines and text
ii) Kerning: – kerning define the process of adjusting the space in between letters.
Extra Tips: – How to Keep Up to date with Designing trends
I. Utilize all of the web
II. Participate in Design, Art, Photography, Illustration Forums
III. Read, Collect & Discover Books & Magazines
IV. Build Relationships & Maintain Them
V. Create an RSS feed for a daily stream of inspiration
It’s your Turn:-
I hope these tips are helpful to you. So Which one of these graphic design hacks will you try in your social media drive? These are really simple methods, you’ve got to try at least some of them. If you had any success of any comments, let us know in the comments below.